The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Im probably the only want who wants it.. but I want to see MOLOCH as the hidden character. I never got a chance to play him. COME ON MOLOCH.

Im probably the only want who wants it.. but I want to see MOLOCH as the hidden character. I never got a chance to play him. COME ON MOLOCH.

give me FRIENDSHIPS!!!! and babalities are do-able online... i gave 3 babalieties to some guy online.. but maybe cause he played with rain and skarlet is when he got those 2...

give me FRIENDSHIPS!!!! and babalities are do-able online... i gave 3 babalieties to some guy online.. but maybe cause he played with rain and skarlet is when he got those 2...

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

what are some linkers you can do with Rain?

I'm at 6 hit with enhanced lightning + 4,3,4

Ahh umm

back+triangle, triangle+square, forward dash, square x2, down right X, put bubble over your head, when it drops.... square x2 + down back triangle (lightning), square x2 + down up enhanced
pimp.gif

Damn that looks messy but that is what I came up with and that is mid screen. I think I can pull it off maybe 60% of the time in an online match 

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

what are some linkers you can do with Rain?

I'm at 6 hit with enhanced lightning + 4,3,4

Ahh umm

back+triangle, triangle+square, forward dash, square x2, down right X, put bubble over your head, when it drops.... square x2 + down back triangle (lightning), square x2 + down up enhanced
pimp.gif

Damn that looks messy but that is what I came up with and that is mid screen. I think I can pull it off maybe 60% of the time in an online match 

you only have to not block for the first time you do a babialaity with the certain after that you can just fight normal and do it...i did it earlier with sindel hers is down down down up

you only have to not block for the first time you do a babialaity with the certain after that you can just fight normal and do it...i did it earlier with sindel hers is down down down up

I came up with a 14 hit combo with x-ray ( 40 % damage) = b+2, 1+2, foward dash, 1, foward dash, 4, 3, lightning strike, foward dash, b+2, waterbubble, 4, X-RAY TIME, 1, water splash 
pimp.gif

Here's another one I came up with which is a 12 hit combo ( 36% damage ) = H20 boost , 1, 2,  f+3, 1, 1, EX lightning Strike, 1, water bubble, 4 , geyser kick
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

I came up with a 14 hit combo with x-ray ( 40 % damage) = b+2, 1+2, foward dash, 1, foward dash, 4, 3, lightning strike, foward dash, b+2, waterbubble, 4, X-RAY TIME, 1, water splash 
pimp.gif

Here's another one I came up with which is a 12 hit combo ( 36% damage ) = H20 boost , 1, 2,  f+3, 1, 1, EX lightning Strike, 1, water bubble, 4 , geyser kick
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

wont be long till he's nerfed as well. cause looking at his combos and the damage it causes and being able to continue after his xray, he might even be stronger than kung lao

wont be long till he's nerfed as well. cause looking at his combos and the damage it causes and being able to continue after his xray, he might even be stronger than kung lao

Back
Top Bottom