The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I see there was a glitch on the part when they showed Sonya's x-ray
nerd.gif
  It could be an early build when they just introduced Sonya back in november .Sonya's x-ray move has to be one of the most creative ones I seen thus far.
pimp.gif
I only hope that NRS lets some pros from the fighting game community try to test out this new mortal kombat to see if they find any bugs or glitches. It would be a shame if mortal kombat fails at evo by being broken like the last mortal kombat installments. It would be nice to finally have a mortal kombat game thats on a tournament caliber.UMK3 was the last game to be on a competitive level and that was over 16 years ago.
tired.gif

I see there was a glitch on the part when they showed Sonya's x-ray
nerd.gif
  It could be an early build when they just introduced Sonya back in november .Sonya's x-ray move has to be one of the most creative ones I seen thus far.
pimp.gif
I only hope that NRS lets some pros from the fighting game community try to test out this new mortal kombat to see if they find any bugs or glitches. It would be a shame if mortal kombat fails at evo by being broken like the last mortal kombat installments. It would be nice to finally have a mortal kombat game thats on a tournament caliber.UMK3 was the last game to be on a competitive level and that was over 16 years ago.
tired.gif

peanut214 wrote:
Xtapolapacetl wrote:
peanut214 wrote:
Xtapolapacetl wrote:

SoLeCiTy wrote:

CaponeCartels wrote:

No exclusive character for the 360?

HAHA probably dude from Halo.. not really though

Who cares about some lone exclusive character. You can have Krapos. 360 will be getting a whole exclusive fighting game when Killer Instinct 3 is released, and KI > MK back in the day, as well as it will be in modern versions.

roll.gif
 yeah right i had/have & loved both titles & know for a fact KI never was preferred over MK
roll.gif

peanut214 wrote:
Xtapolapacetl wrote:
peanut214 wrote:
Xtapolapacetl wrote:

SoLeCiTy wrote:

CaponeCartels wrote:

No exclusive character for the 360?

HAHA probably dude from Halo.. not really though

Who cares about some lone exclusive character. You can have Krapos. 360 will be getting a whole exclusive fighting game when Killer Instinct 3 is released, and KI > MK back in the day, as well as it will be in modern versions.

roll.gif
 yeah right i had/have & loved both titles & know for a fact KI never was preferred over MK
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom