The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

Really want those Revenant skins but I don't have online [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

Jason is just too damn fun[emoji]128526[/emoji]
First character that I like all the variations..

On ps4 after buying the kombat pack I had to go under the characters & select grayed out jason & click buy kombat pack again ... It will open a menu where you can add Jason to the cart for free(already bought the k pack) then it downloads him & he's there for use

Last edited:
This made my day
laugh.gif
How in the hell did this guy get over 59,000 views when their both playing at a very basic low level
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

the people who pick kung jin and do that same combo. It must be easy as hell to do. 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Jason is actually a viable character and I love that. His attacks are basic and rely more on timing and tools than throwing out and memorization.

What sucks is that the online is still 1/10 good games :x I can't handle horrible connection.

Can't believe I'm going to have to spend 150+ dollars for a arcade fight stick for this day game when I have 3 for xbox360. That's why I never played KI yet, extremely dumb.

Jason is actually a viable character and I love that. His attacks are basic and rely more on timing and tools than throwing out and memorization.

What sucks is that the online is still 1/10 good games :x I can't handle horrible connection.

When we fightin pa?

I need my payback for the angus peppering you gave me on KI :smh:

Add me on X1: LameKilla CBK I'll buy the kombat pack this weekend when I get some free time from work :smh:

Wanna cop this but im scared cause i honestly suck *** in fighting games b. 
mean.gif

but finals are almost over so maybe I can invest some time into it.

Wanna cop this but im scared cause i honestly suck *** in fighting games b. :smh:

but finals are almost over so maybe I can invest some time into it.
:lol: got rid of mine. Your success rate in this game will be entirely dependant on your ability to memorize combos.

:lol: got rid of mine. Your success rate in this game will be entirely dependant on your ability to memorize combos.

Damn you got rid of yours already :wow:

Here it is I was practicing here and there trying to be prepared before I go online :smh:

You do have a point though about the memorization but that's pretty much every fighting game :\

Can't believe you gave up so soon |I

Last edited:
Damn you got rid of yours already :wow:

Here it is I was practicing here and there trying to be prepared before I go online :smh:

You do have a point though about the memorization but that's pretty much every fighting game :\

Can't believe you gave up so soon |I
:lol: bro I been told tou to hit me up. I'll grab it again when it dips down to the sub 30 dollar category. Fighting games are not my thing, they get stale to me quickly because its purely muscle memory. Now Fight Night, thats dynamic and I'll play that all day :smokin really hoping they have a next-gen release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom