The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

[h1]Previews for 2 more Upcoming Skin Packs for MKX[/h1]
With today's patch, we also got a preview of 2 more upcoming skin packs coming to MKX. TYM user @LaidbackOne brought this to my attention, so all props go to him for this. A Klassic MK1 pack & a Brazilian Skin pack are coming to MKX soon! All can be viewed right now for PS4 players in the Kollection inside of the Extras on the MKX Main Index!! Check 'em out below:

How come Brazil always gets all the love but Argentina doesn't ?
laugh.gif
  .... Wait up....  I see that Kung Lao is an Argentinean cowboy which is a gaucho
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Haven't played in 4 days since I have been busy. The reptile klassic is free? I tried playing the game just now but it says that they couldn't sync my latest data. da fuq?

The reptile "klassic" is not classic at all. I hate that they didn't keep him a regular ninja. They coulda just did the mouth design as it is now any time he acid spits

Those Mk1 skins are banana though

Last edited:
fa sho.. if i see u online i'll have to hit u up..

i need to spend time figuring out other characters... Been OD'ing with jason cuz its too easy (with a good connection)

Bad connection + jason = auto loss :rofl:

Lord the connections are killing me for sure. Literally all my losses are from connections :lol:

With the level of timing needed the renders the game unplayable at times.

I'm strictly subzero and scorpion. We're my dudes since mk1 day 1

Last edited:
hated that skin in mk4

I was not a fan of that alt either. Plus reptile was annoying in MK4 but besides that I thought the "Klassic" skins would be based off of MK's peak era MK2 /MK3. Shoulda just been regular human ninja reptile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom