The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

[h1]NRS Confirms Tremor Kombat Kast for July 21st 4pm EST/1pm PST[/h1]
NRS just confirmed the Tremor Kombat Kast to go down on July 21st at 4pm EST/1pm PST. Same link as always, Stay tuned as always as NRS shares more info on the last character in the Kombat Pack is released!!

img_20150716_170131-jpg.10563

[h1]Konfirmed: Tremor Gameplay Trailer to Debut at Evo 2015[/h1]
NRS just konfirmed the Tremor gameplay trailer will debut at Evo 2015 at some point during the MKX Finals only on The MKX Finals are slated to start around 2pm EST/11am PST FYI

img_20150717_165132-jpg.10589

[h1]SonicFox Wins Mortal Kombat X at EVO 2015![/h1]
TOP 8 RESULTS
1) cR Sonic Fox (Kitana, Erron Black)
2) PND | A Foxy Grampa (Kung Lao)
3) cR. HoneyBee (D'Vorah)
4) YOMI MIT (Tanya)
5) YOMI DJT (Kung Lao)
5) PND|Ketchup (Quan Chi)
7) YOMI Zyphox (Liu Kang)
7) Milky Situation (Reptile)

img_20150719_161459-jpg.10599

[h1]Mortal Kombat X #29 The Blood God Cometh[/h1]
DIG061000_1.jpg

I guess Reiko isn't going to be in MK11 after all.

The Conjuring and Furious 7 helmer James Wan has reportedly signed on to produce Warner Bros.’ Mortal Kombat movie

James Wan, whose Furious 7 hit theaters earlier this summer, is, according to a story today at The Tracking Board, set to serve as producer on New Line Cinema and Broken Road’s Mortal Kombat movie.

With Wan set to produce, it is believed that the Mortal Kombat movie will move forward sooner rather than later. The project was being planned, a few years back, to be helmed by choreographer turned director Kevin Tancharoen. Responsible for the popular web series adaptation, “Mortal Kombat: Legacy,” Tancharoen announced himself that he would not helm the Mortal Kombat movie back in 2013.

According the outlet, the Mortal Kombat movie will follow a male protagonist who becomes drawn into the interdimensional tournament, and who begins to realize his true potential as a result of the experience. The screenplay hails from “Legacy” scribe Oren Uziel and well as The Expendables and Godzilla‘s Dave Callaham.

The Conjuring and Furious 7 helmer James Wan has reportedly signed on to produce Warner Bros.’ Mortal Kombat movie

James Wan, whose Furious 7 hit theaters earlier this summer, is, according to a story today at The Tracking Board, set to serve as producer on New Line Cinema and Broken Road’s Mortal Kombat movie.

With Wan set to produce, it is believed that the Mortal Kombat movie will move forward sooner rather than later. The project was being planned, a few years back, to be helmed by choreographer turned director Kevin Tancharoen. Responsible for the popular web series adaptation, “Mortal Kombat: Legacy,” Tancharoen announced himself that he would not helm the Mortal Kombat movie back in 2013.

According the outlet, the Mortal Kombat movie will follow a male protagonist who becomes drawn into the interdimensional tournament, and who begins to realize his true potential as a result of the experience. The screenplay hails from “Legacy” scribe Oren Uziel and well as The Expendables and Godzilla‘s Dave Callaham.

birdman hand rub.......

was FNF7 good? I stopped watching them after the first 2

They been talking about making a third MK movie since back in 2002 when Deadly Alliance released for PS2 and XBOX
laugh.gif
. If the movie is anything like the Legacy series then I'm all for it. I want to see fatalities and gore.
devil.gif

I finally got this game a few days ago...beat the story mode today and thought I was decent at the game...came in here seeing these combos and 
eek.gif
 my god i have a long way to go...how did yal learn these extended combos 
sick.gif

I finally got this game a few days ago...beat the story mode today and thought I was decent at the game...came in here seeing these combos and 
eek.gif
 my god i have a long way to go...how did yal learn these extended combos 
sick.gif
Just practice your combo's in the training room bruh. I got all the run cancel combos down now with the characters I main even tough I tend to drop them from time to time when I play online due to how bad the netcode is for MKX
sick.gif
. Once you practice those combo's for a good while it all just becomes muscle memory.

Back
Top Bottom