The Official Ms. Clavel Sneaker Magazine thread!!!

Originally Posted by Guy

Originally Posted by kcCruZ05

sir KC san pa available bukod po sa We Legendary?layo kasi sa area ko hehe thanks.
happy.gif

gorgi

check it also in booksale and NBS outlets near you..

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Swimsuit edition is Volume 4

We're now on Volume 6
I asked booksale if the swimsuit edition is a back issue, hindi niya daw alam... sayang bibilhin ko na sana..
tired.gif

one of the best issue! featured collector!!! way to go master!!! daming heat!!! aj1's, laser IVs..PE.. winner!!! keep up the good work jojo!!!

shout out to master ryan for my copy!!!

Congrats to KC and the crew on volume 6! Great issue indeed. I did try that electrical tape thing back in high school with my leather chucks. haha! More powerto Clavel.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

one of the best issue! featured collector!!! way to go master!!! daming heat!!! aj1's, laser IVs..PE.. winner!!! keep up the good work jojo!!!

shout out to master ryan for my copy!!!

Yeah, me too pareng Ryan!! Maraming Salamat sa free copy hehehe My 2nd free copy, first one was from Pareng Miko. Thanks guys!!

anyone here in the PI would be so kind to get me some ms. clavel sneaker magazines? im here in the states. PM me please. you will be compensated correctly
wink.gif

^^ No pic bro.

Edit: Really, there's no pic at all. Dunno if it its my pc or what.
laugh.gif

But I'm guessing its the new cover.
pimp.gif

The material used is nice indeed..I like the smell of new magazines...hehehe...Krista ranillo...then sniffs....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom