The Official Ms. Clavel Sneaker Magazine thread!!!

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Volume 10 out now.
vol10cover.tif
mas pinaganda at lalong pinahusay.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kabibili ko lang kanina
Thanks for the support.

same here, I was informed that I'll be receiving a complimentary copy after being featured, but not received the copy yet,
smile.gif

Iwa Moto can get it but what the hell is that crap she's holding? What happened to the DVDs? I never received my Krista, Aubrey and P-Rod copies even aftertexting the number the magazine provided.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Ummm... Anniversary issue di ba dapat mas malupit?

hindi ko kasi kilala yung nasa cover e
laugh.gif

di ko din napansin kagad na si Iwa Moto pala ung nsa cover, maybe malamig kasi panahon kaya medyo covered sya. still its a nice cover.
happy.gif

No offense meant, but parang women's magazine yung cover. Where are the sexy ladies holding dope kicks?!? On vacation??
laugh.gif

The party didn't look like an anniversary gathering for Ms. Clavel. It was more of a launch for BLACKBOOK, a female fashion line, hence the women. Why isAccupuncture on the cover? What's next? Accel? This mag has fallen faster than the meteor shower the other night. What a shame.

I better grab copies of the back issues before this mag falls apart. I can smell it from miles away.
tired.gif

What is going on here? I wonder if Jojo published the HUF story he did when he visited SF a few months back. That could've been a dope feature. If not thenthank you Jesus! The last thing I want is my face to be seen on some magazine nobody cares about anymore. HUF wouldn't want his name and store to beassociated this type of mag anyway. Where's PCRIZZZY at? Wowowowowow.

lol I was in the party but I wasnt feeling it, like nothing was happening.Akala ko ba naman Clavel event, isang bench lang na may papel na clavel, others werechannel V and the blackbook. Good thing I left there and headed to GB3 instead.

still no DVD? I'm TOOO LAZY to mail the mock CDs i have for the last couple of copies.... I'm sure most people here too

accu sneaks? the model is hot!!! not the shoes though..
il try to browse the mag first before copping.

Originally Posted by DonP

still no DVD? I'm TOOO LAZY to mail the mock CDs i have for the last couple of copies.... I'm sure most people here too

None... Same here man. I'm too lazy to mail the mock CD's.

Back
Top Bottom