The Official Ms. Clavel Sneaker Magazine thread!!!

Originally Posted by ShoeComplex

Wow so most of the original team is gone? Who's left? Who's gonna put together the magazine now? YTK? Those lames who did the sorry $#! Krueger photo shoot and the comical swag section? What a joke! Isn't that guy Notti part of YTK? That poser needs to learn how to shave his baby moustache first before he starts messing with the big boys. My friends from Singapore and Japan said that the owner of the magazine smells like dried fish and sweats 24/7. What is up with that? Maybe he should go into fitness magazines instead? I know Nike and the other big sneaker companies feel grossed out by him. I say he's definitely in the wrong business.

Daing or tuyo?

Originally Posted by AirStab77

That's the only "legit" issue. Credit that to Jojo for putting up such good articles, unlike "Lights under your Sneakers".

Ano ka bonjing? Who, in their right mind would do that. Buy dino light instead.

i dont know if this is the right thread but im actually looking for a pair of dino lights for my boy!
happy.gif

I've seen Notti in person. He should change his name to Totti for totoy. Fool looks like he stepped out of his own swag drawings. Go back to Bench. I'm sure Ben Chan misses you. Word to Jojo Veloso. What's up with his brother? His face looks like he just lost his girlfriend.

Oh wait he did.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by nismoblitz

I've seen Notti in person. He should change his name to Totti for totoy. Fool looks like he stepped out of his own swag drawings. Go back to Bench. I'm sure Ben Chan misses you. Word to Jojo Veloso. What's up with his brother? His face looks like he just lost his girlfriend.

Oh wait he did.

roll.gif

2d7fsbb.gif

those posers just have kicks and that's it. they're not real sneakerheads but just in it for the hype.

better lock this thread before those posers start postin here. well... there's a lot here anyway
laugh.gif

R.I.P. Ms Clavel
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by nismoblitz

Oh wait he did.

roll.gif
roll.gif
serious?

Originally Posted by ShoeComplex

Wow so most of the original team is gone? Who's left? Who's gonna put together the magazine now? YTK? Those lames who did the sorry $#! Krueger photo shoot and the comical swag section? What a joke! Isn't that guy Notti part of YTK? That poser needs to learn how to shave his baby moustache first before he starts messing with the big boys. My friends from Singapore and Japan said that the owner of the magazine smells like dried fish and sweats 24/7. What is up with that? Maybe he should go into fitness magazines instead? I know Nike and the other big sneaker companies feel grossed out by him. I say he's definitely in the wrong business.
ROFL!
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw the latest issue. OMG.
sick.gif
Our trusty Moderator (or Ex-Moderator) sucked the life out of that mag with his departure.

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by Chef Boi are P

I saw the latest issue. OMG.
sick.gif
Our trusty Moderator (or Ex-Moderator) sucked the life out of that mag with his departure.

Who's on the cover?
It's Senator Pia Cayetano. It's not even her I'm saying
sick.gif
to. It's the stupid cover layout. It looks like it was done by a ******. I browsed the pages. You know a magazine is doing a bad job when it makes a beautiful girl like Jackie Rice (2nd model) look ugly. Why even make a petite girl like her hold a big +@$ shoe?
alien.gif

I also saw the new issue yesterday at the magazine store and I was like "#+*?! Pia Cayetano? Really?!"
eek.gif

I immediately put the mag down and went out the store..
roll.gif

yep... who who who?
I think Pia Cayetano is HOTTT, like a MILF... lol... but seriously, why her?

i think Sen Pia Cayetano is active right now with marathons and everything with regards to running...if the issue is all about running shoes or about running i guess ill understand but if not then i guess its really goin down the drain for the magazine...

Back
Top Bottom