The Official Ms. Clavel Sneaker Magazine thread!!!

It's definitely plagiarism with regards to copying another party's exact and same ideas/design. And fraud is unlawfully misleading the employees to believe empty promises and gain from it.

Originally Posted by glitch008

It's definitely plagiarism with regards to copying another party's exact and same ideas/design. And fraud is unlawfully misleading the employees to believe empty promises and gain from it.

Right on.

Joke time!

Q: What was Edong Tuyo's entry in the last Nike Philippines contest where participants had to describe Manny Pacquiao's legacy in seven words? Top prize was a free pair of MP Trainers.

A: "I want free rubber shoes. SIX. SEVEN."

Originally Posted by ShoeComplex

Joke time!

Q: What was Edong Tuyo's entry in the last Nike Philippines contest where participants had to describe Manny Pacquiao's legacy in seven words? Top prize was a free pair of MP Trainers.

1626xk5.gif

Joke time!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chef Boi are P

Joke time!

1626xk5.gif

now that's one funny baboy.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chef Boi are P

Joke time!

1626xk5.gif

DAMN man! you went hard with dis s***...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Bump!!!

I wonder how's the next issue doing. It should be out to printers by now... I'm really excited to see the next issue.

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Bump!!!

I wonder how's the next issue doing. It should be out to printers by now... I'm really excited to see the next issue.

First issue after you left huh?

Heard from a reliable source inside the magazine, the next cover feature would be Mark Ong...... again.

By the way, I'm new on NT.
happy.gif
Glad to be finally on board.

Originally Posted by shoeniverse

Heard from a reliable source inside the magazine, the next cover feature would be Mark Ong...... again.

happy.gif
Back to back SBTG feature? That screams desperation.

More of a "I can't get any decent model to feature and article to write about, let's feature SBTG to make it a legit" thing.

I also heard Pia's issue is not selling well. Wonder why?!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nismoblitz

Originally Posted by shoeniverse

happy.gif
Back to back SBTG feature? That screams desperation.
it's MARK ONG....saw the cover on facebook!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Just received a mail today from Boybrightboy Multimedia...Notice to report back to work because I didn't serve the 30-day notice for resignation and settle a loan I made or else they'll take legal action...

Are you kidding me?! You expect me to go back to work and settle my loan?

Let me break it down to you Edong, so you can clearly understand:

1st: You'll never see me going back there unless you're not the Editor in Chief anymore... which I doubt will ever happen. That's the main reason why I left in the first place... I'm tired of your stupidity.

And if I did serve the 30-day notice for resigning, will I get my backpay? I think not... just like what you did to Mario. You never gave his backpay. How about Jojo's backpay?

2nd: Give your staff the bonus you promised.
Remember you told us that we all won't get an increase but you promised you'll give us a bonus aside from the 13th month the law requires.
(somebody even told me, that you said you where about to give us the bonus on the first day of work this year, but since Sam and I where absent, "nawalan ka ng gana ibigay" so you opted not. Come on man... who the @@@# are you kidding?! Ano tingin mo sa staff mo? Tanga na pwede mong bolahin?

3rd: I checked my SSS, Pag-Ibig and PhilHealth contribution. All was not paid. Which means, during my stay at the company. We are not getting the benefits. Are you even paying our taxes?

Now, if we compute how much you owe me... Mas malaki pa utang mo sa kin... and you expect me to pay what I owe you?

I do intend to pay that para wala akong utang na loob syo, but since di mo binabayaran SSS, Pag-Ibig, Philhealth and baka pati Taxes namin... Why bother paying it...

As I see it, We're Quits... unless you pay what you owe me... mas malaki pa utang mo sa ming staff mo...(di mo pa nga binibigay 13th month ni Jojo e).

Mag-isip ka muna before ka gumalaw... We don't even have a contract stating we all are regular employees. Lahat kami hanging sa Boybrightboy. So technically, anytime pwede kaming magresign and pwede mo ring isara ang company na walang habol mga tao mo.

Do you want me to take this issue to the Labor Department para maintindihan mo ng maayos?

"Pinatawag mo pa si Edgar sa kin para maki-usap na manahimik ako at wag na muna mag-comment dito para mamatay na tong thread".

Now unless you leave all of us alone, di na tatahimik tong thread.
i wonder why jojo hasn't commented on this thread, yet after he left. it would be better if we heard everybody's side....even ms clavel's side. im still hoping for the better.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom