THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

i wonder how long and when the camp out will begin for these? cause i will be thereeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Purely idiotic to have ZERO pairs released anywhere near DC or Baltimore

Bro I want these as much as you do, but he plays for the Knicks. No reason to be anywhere else except for NYC and Phoenix given thats the place he won. Thatslike release a pair of ASG Gil 0's in LA.....ok wait.......really bad analogy, but you get my point.

And besides, we get shafted on any hot release anyway. XX3s at Columbia Mall DTLR?? Seriously?! We need a friggin Niketown more than any other damn majormetropolitan city. and I'm not talking about the crap outlet the put in Arundel Mills. Anyway, maybe they will release some Jason Taylor playerexclusives..........oh wait, he got cut hahahaha

Go Ravens

so... no confirmed info on releasing in HOH LA?!
com on... show some luv to LA plz...
i need those in sz10 badly

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

best all star shoe period??!? so better than bordeauxs and columbias you say???
i believe they're saying best shoe of this years all stars.

i think im just gonna chalk these up along with the long list of shoes im never gonna get.

Best all star shoe=YES... I know they are coming out at the house of hoops ny in a couple weeks but does anyone know anywhere else that will have them?

These kicks gonna be impossible to cop, to all the cats that are asking for a hookup, you gotta be doing a whole LOT better then a little extra. Think aboutit, is more then likely a 1 per customer so people gotta bring your fam and whatnot up to the spot and spend your own cash. All so you can wait for an hour atthe post office, cuz god forbid if you use a faster and more expensive method of shipping. CATS will be moaning and groaning up a storm while they get a freshpair of kicks while sitting at home. On the other hand why not just sell it to some cat on the bay and make a nice profit. People that "complain"bout reselling need a reality check. Cuz is sneakers is a business, reselling is a business. Would u offer to goto work without getting a paycheck? Think boutit, and YES I got burned by helping cats out on this board. My 2 cents.

Originally Posted by raw120

what about people who have a job? releasing these on a tuesday, why?

That is Nike's call. Mayb just to commemorate St. Patricks day, and the fact the sneaker's green. Plus Nate wore the Patty's day Knick uniform withthe kicks. It doesn't really matter the day, cuz it could have been a quickstrike on any day which would have yielded the same results. Almost impossiblecop, I doubt any of the people asking for help is gonna fly out here to camp regardless.

i will have 3 krytponates available Monday for Myself---PM me---8,9,10,12 ---I love collecting shoes!Foamposite Mania! 5 more releases in 2009(Red ,Volt Pro,Pear Pro ,Etc)!wooooowzers!!!!JB is Dead unless those Ragin Bulls drop soon!or the Orlando pinstripe 7's

wishful thinking(I know), but since dude reps Seattle every chance he gets, it woulda been nice if Seattle got some love on these too.

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

i will have 3 krytponates available Monday---PM me---8,9,10,12

eyes.gif

call me crazy but dont you mean 4 kryptonates?

It is the hottest allstar shoe?think about whats bout to go down when these drop?Hysteria---Some people dont care because they wont be lucky as me in findinthese!125 st B train to the D train!where popeye's at?

keeping mine-9 (sorry for double post)-------I love these shoes and i am thrilled ill be the only 1 in the DMV rockin these next week!

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

keeping mine-9 (sorry for double post)-------I love these shoes and i am thrilled ill be the only 1 in the DMV rockin these next week!
FOAM PHELPS?

Originally Posted by HMack007

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Purely idiotic to have ZERO pairs released anywhere near DC or Baltimore
We need a friggin Niketown more than any other damn major metropolitan city
Philadelphia / Houston come to mind

I have a feeling these will a big release in NYC, you can exspect to see these in the NBA store and niketown aswell as HOH.

quote:

Anyone know the style number?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeah, anyone got a style number?

Back
Top Bottom