THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

Raffle Smaffle clowns!!! Can't wait to bring these Hypersrike Nates back to So Cal and I am sure my boys will love to see the video cuz HOH will be stupid.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Raffle Smaffle clowns!!!
something similar was said on ISS..damn that site sucks
laugh.gif

any solid info whether there is a K or not?

id rather have no K if theyre just gonna replace it with an NR..

the shoe is a love hate shoe as it is..we dont need extra tackiness NIKE
eyes.gif

*@!%@*# HOH not letting anybody camp till sunday after 8pm. They say the DM told them to call the cops if there are people camping. There already been peoplekicked off "line" since tuesday Just letting yall beast know... SUNDAY AFTER 8PMMMMMMMM

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

*@!%@*# HOH not letting anybody camp till sunday after 8pm. They say the DM told them to call the cops if there are people camping. There already been people kicked off "line" since tuesday Just letting yall beast know... SUNDAY AFTER 8PMMMMMMMM
Thats wats up
pimp.gif
.. now this info need 2 be postedeverywhere... freaking no lifes are prolly mad they aint got nothing 2 do till then

these shoes arent all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so thats why i dont understand why some people are going to camp out in front of HOH over them!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sugaray

these shoes arent all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so thats why i dont understand why some people are going to camp out in front of HOH over them!!!!!!!!

if u only knew, why they would camp out..
eyes.gif

Going for 185. No sleeve just the kix. Because of what happened a few days after all star Sunday people think they can pay off their mortgage with these. If uhave been following what's been going on u know what I'm talking about. See you Sunday

Damn, I'm surprised dudes haven't forgotten about these...after thinking about it and trying on the other foam lites, these would look terrible offcourt
laugh.gif

So I call up house of hoops in harlem today and ask them what the deal is with the release like how they are doing the release when they open and etc. The guytells me that I would have to call the day before the release because he doesnt know any information like that. WHAT KINDA SERVICE IS THAT??????

Originally Posted by NYke

So I call up house of hoops in harlem today and ask them what the deal is with the release like how they are doing the release when they open and etc. The guy tells me that I would have to call the day before the release because he doesnt know any information like that. WHAT KINDA SERVICE IS THAT??????
my dude they make like 9 bucks an hour...u think ur the only person calling them with that same question...he prolly been answering that ? allday
laugh.gif
...them kicks are gonna sell regardless so hedont need to show good customer service skills..while u was aking he was like
indifferent.gif

Just so you guys know, the release on these shoes has been pushed back due to shipping difficulties along with the extra time that was needed to make thenecessary changes on the shoe....

Are you serious? So when is the shoe going to drop again? What is the new release date?

Are you serious? So when is the shoe going to drop again? What is the new release date?

u know what i rather this kinda release because it keeps alot of people off thier toes,

and no stupid lines... so rather this kinda release...

Back
Top Bottom