THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

5pm--secret store------

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by SonLA

The orange one's should be released at the end of the month....
Source?!?!?!?!?
nerd.gif
I'd like to know as well. Doubt hypebeasts will be on those, they'll be too busy with the Kryptonates.

word?

i was really feeling the orange joints

i made up my mind i wanted THOSE ones the first time i saw them. orange and royal are a godly cw

then nate came out in the kryptonates and all hell broke loose

From Nike:

While I don't have a ton of info on those because of the limited launch, here's
what I do have:

March Quickstrike
FOAMPOSITE LITE ASG
361162-331
ELECTRIC GREEN/GRN SPARK-BLCK
$160.00

^^It's helpful if someone wanted the sku number as another member of niketalk had inquired about recently..

I also really hope someone will be able to help me out with these aswell, pm if you can. I really wish nike would release more considering how many people wantthem.

pimp.gif

^^^^
you are exactly right.Who cares about posts?whats the big deal?i do threads on IGn sports the same way!i love dope man nikes!stop trying to flame imunflammable!

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

im tired of nike giving everything to HOH....there is a whole country outside of NY

agreed...
even thou here LA has an HOH... we r blessed~ but... this time, is a NO...
nike try to create the limited edition hype~
oh well~ if i cant get this under 275... i think i will keep my pix, n make myself happy enuf~
lol

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

im tired of nike giving everything to HOH....there is a whole country outside of NY

Incorrect.

And for the clowns that want to go to niketown ny 9 days in advance...THERE WILL BE NO WRISTBANDS

I personally asked 3 of the managers and a security guard

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ WOW! this guy went from 9 posts the other day to 112 today! Amazing! and always has the most up to date info! WOW!
roll.gif
tired.gif
You need 300 to sell on the forum... give it another day or so.
Hold on to your wallets people!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

Originally Posted by raw120

what about people who have a job? releasing these on a tuesday, why?

That is Nike's call. Mayb just to commemorate St. Patricks day, and the fact the sneaker's green. Plus Nate wore the Patty's day Knick uniform with the kicks. It doesn't really matter the day, cuz it could have been a quickstrike on any day which would have yielded the same results. Almost impossible cop, I doubt any of the people asking for help is gonna fly out here to camp regardless.

Yo I'm in MD. How do you guys think I should go about getting these? Do you think it will be enough to be there around 4 hours before the store opens? Oris this a camping out type of thing??? I REALLY wanna cop these, and I live "close" enough to try. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom