THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

robbery.gif

laugh.gif
....its funny to go out to 125th and post up...you see all the jack boys plotting....if I were to go down there for a release like this...im hoppin in acab to the bx as opposed to walkin all the way to the eastside to the 6

My boy just told me that someones camping out in front of NTNY right now hoping to receive a wristband.

I was gonna cop a pair if they dropped at HOH Chi, but now I guess I'll just sit back and watch the mayhem from afar. Good luck to those seeking a pair.

if it is tht limited...
i think it will be crazy resell price...
maybe just need to sit back n c how this goes~lol

Originally Posted by sensation87

My boy just told me that someones camping out in front of NTNY right now hoping to receive a wristband.

I work not to far from niketown nyc and no one is outside waiting

Just realized they are gonna release them. Kinda makes me glad I'm in Euroland so don't even need to bother getting a pair. It will probabaly be easierto find a 2 kilo diamond before you find these.

I'm not even gonna guess what the resell price will be.

And having to camp out for days for a shoe. Hahaha civilization anno 2009.

if that's true he's going to be there until next tuesday

it sounds like more n more impossible for me to get a pair~
over 300, i will have to say a no to them~
well well, maybe i should just go to grab myself a pair of West edition ASG foam lite instead of kryptonate~ even thou they r uncompareable, but at leastfulfilled my lil desire on the foamposite lites~ all kinds of colors!!!

Originally Posted by Lrrr

if that's true he's going to be there until next tuesday
there was 10 ppl trying to form a line at NTNY, they were sent home and told not to return until saturday...anyone lining up earlier than saturdayat NTNY will result in ppl going home with a criminal trespassing summons or a loitering summons...

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

LOL @ all this HOHNYC talk. Harlem goons do be out there Thank God I am GOOD in the HOOD. I am defiantly out there

they definately dont know what its about... the goons will definately be out in full force in harlem, its a RECESSION!!!!

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

some dudes will def get got..... Cats dont play out there.

If you're waiting in line you better be packin. I'll be there with my Gotham crew, and we're going to be the nights' entertainment
devil.gif
!!!

Wow this isht is hilarious. I will be there filming this crazy az release.

Networking pays off.

Back
Top Bottom