The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

He could have signed Gay for cheaper the year before, right?

stupid decisons like that are why we are in a lock out. Just look at my team the hawks.

Horrible drafting ( Marvin Williams)
Horrible trades ( Jordan Crawford & 1st round pick for Captain Kirk)
Horrible management ( giving Bibby and Marvin Williams contracts that they weren't worth)

All that led to them not having any flexibility and having to give JJ 123 mill to just stay relevant.

if Owners and GMs did their job right, all teams can compete. If a guy isnt worth max money, dont pay him that.

Hate me all you want NT!!!!!!!!! I hope no season happens........1 less 50 plus loss season for me.........Probably sets us up for great draft picks next year again.......and Lebron wastes a year of his Prime!!!!! Yes I am a hater and I hope no season happens.........Bring on the stonefaces/gifs/flame/etc........

Hate me all you want NT!!!!!!!!! I hope no season happens........1 less 50 plus loss season for me.........Probably sets us up for great draft picks next year again.......and Lebron wastes a year of his Prime!!!!! Yes I am a hater and I hope no season happens.........Bring on the stonefaces/gifs/flame/etc........

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

361796933.jpg

pimp.gif

361796933.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

361796933.jpg

pimp.gif

Akron!
pimp.gif

Of course, if there is no season, then the Cavs were idiots for not taking Valanciunas and instead took Thompson
laugh.gif

Am I mistaken (i could have sworn I read this somewhere), but didn't the NBA give Kanye/Jay-Z the OK to use Staples on a date in December when the Lakers were supposed to play? If that's the case, NBA doesn't plan to have a deal in place by 2012 at the earliest...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Am I mistaken (i could have sworn I read this somewhere), but didn't the NBA give Kanye/Jay-Z the OK to use Staples on a date in December when the Lakers were supposed to play? If that's the case, NBA doesn't plan to have a deal in place by 2012 at the earliest...
I'm sure there's an out for whatever date they're booked for it. Just because someone said it's okay doesn't mean it's locked in.

secret 82game schedule starting Jan 1st. book it.

secret 82game schedule starting Jan 1st. book it.

that's because the league has to re-do the entire schedule after cancelling the first month & then they have to have a free agency period after the new CBA is signed which will last another few weeks presumably. So, the schedule they had is meaningless.

that's because the league has to re-do the entire schedule after cancelling the first month & then they have to have a free agency period after the new CBA is signed which will last another few weeks presumably. So, the schedule they had is meaningless.

And this is why we wont have a season. Bitter, petty, selfish owners think the same way as you do

And this is why we wont have a season. Bitter, petty, selfish owners think the same way as you do

^I am falling for it!!!!!!!

Somebody save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

^I am falling for it!!!!!!!

Somebody save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Saw on realgm's wiretap that owners have backed off 50/50

And this:

WallaceHeatNBA Michael Wallace
Chatter in NY is sides inching close 2deal.

Back
Top Bottom