The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

@ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
Union director Billy Hunter announces that he hopes to meet with player reps Monday or Tuesday in NYC to make decision on NBA's latest offer

@KBergCBS Ken Berger
Hunter said he indicated to Stern that union needed time to review offer with player reps.

I guess I could be looking at this wrong way and putting a negative tone to it because I'm not watching live, but reps better realize this might be last chance to get anything close to a deal done before they swipe the slate clean and start with a really bad offer.

I really don't think they'd really take away their offer. Too much posturing to tell.

Damn, I wanted my prediction to be right.

Not the worst news, a revised offer, let the players see it, hope for the best.

Damn, I wanted my prediction to be right.

Not the worst news, a revised offer, let the players see it, hope for the best.

@WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Hunter on owners latest offer "It's not the greatest proposal in the world, but I have an obligation to bring it to (the membership)..."

Yeah, makes sense.

Lets see how this plays out.

I can't be the only one who's damn tired of waiting to see how things play out, it's been like that the past like 4 months.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

Hunter on owners latest offer "It's not the greatest proposal in the world, but I have an obligation to bring it to (the membership)..."

Yeah, makes sense.

Lets see how this plays out.

I can't be the only one who's damn tired of waiting to see how things play out, it's been like that the past like 4 months.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

How come the NBPA have some kinda of secure site where players can log in and make their votes? I mean they got the info of the last offer on tuesday, have a phone conference tomorrow to discuss the differences and then have the players vote!

How come the NBPA have some kinda of secure site where players can log in and make their votes? I mean they got the info of the last offer on tuesday, have a phone conference tomorrow to discuss the differences and then have the players vote!

wish they would've sent the reps an email and have a conference call tomorrow

Or have a big skype session or something. Let em review it tomorrow & make a decision ASAP

wish they would've sent the reps an email and have a conference call tomorrow

Or have a big skype session or something. Let em review it tomorrow & make a decision ASAP

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

12 hours of...

Players: Raise the midlevel for taxpaying teams.

Owners: No.

Players: Let's rework the tax plan.

Players: How about the salary cap?

Players: BRI?

LOL...all I could think of was this..
how_about_no_evil.jpg

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

12 hours of...

Players: Raise the midlevel for taxpaying teams.

Players: Let's rework the tax plan.

Players: How about the salary cap?

Players: BRI?

LOL...all I could think of was this..
how_about_no_evil.jpg

The NBA is offering the players a 72 game season starting on Dec. 15.

To pay respect to all annoying Lakers fans throughout the land...

DO IT MITCH!

The NBA is offering the players a 72 game season starting on Dec. 15.

To pay respect to all annoying Lakers fans throughout the land...

DO IT MITCH!

I don't particularly care about a 72 game season to be honest.

A. I think the regular season is 10 games too long in the first place and B. it would be a chaotic month to go from lockout to tip-off. That first month is going to be some awful basketball if it happens.

But I won't get ahead of myself and assume this is a sure thing at all.

I don't particularly care about a 72 game season to be honest.

A. I think the regular season is 10 games too long in the first place and B. it would be a chaotic month to go from lockout to tip-off. That first month is going to be some awful basketball if it happens.

But I won't get ahead of myself and assume this is a sure thing at all.

Several agents tell Y! Sports they have 200-plus player signatures for union decertification petition and paperwork could be filed Friday.

Hmmm.....

Several agents tell Y! Sports they have 200-plus player signatures for union decertification petition and paperwork could be filed Friday.

Hmmm.....

Back
Top Bottom