The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Cleveland and the fanbase that's been down with them through thick and thin. Don't wreck your city though.

Heart broken but I'm still proud to call my team the Warriors. We'll be back no doubt.

what a joke that anyone wasted a breath comparing this weak team to the bulls. 9 reg season Ls and 9 playoffs Ls. Biggest choke job in NBA history. nice

why is lebron crying so much? you're the best player in the league. YOu started this series 1-0 lost 3 in a row and row 3 in a row. you should have never been down 1-3 in the first place. if you would have won last year then i can understand being emotional. Lebron have the mentality that this is whats should happen every year.

Can't take nothing away from LeBron because the guy is a monster on the court but Kyrie made the difference IMO

Kyrie hits the game winner. Comes through in all the clutch moments while lebron is throwing the ball away and he gets mvp?

If it wasn't for Lebron there wouldn't have been a game 5 or game 7. Kyrie is the indisputable game 7 MVP but James elevated the team to those heights.
And King James got a ring WITHOUT the headband!!!!!

Reactions: Ube
"We are disappointed it did not go our way tonight, but that's life." -Kerr on Warriors' Game 7 loss #LIVEonSC

WHAT!? SHUT THE **** UP KERR! WHAT TYPE OF DUMB *** COACH PUTS UNCLE FESTUS IN TO GUARD LEBRON WITH 5 MINUTES LEFT IN GAME 7.WHAT THE **** TYPE OF DECISION WAS THAT? YOU ALREADY LOOKED SUSPECT THAT LUKE HAD THE BED RECORD WHEN YOU WERE SICK... NOW IT'S CONFIRMED TALKING ABOUT THAT'S LIFE. NO ITS NOT. EZELI IN THE CLUTCH IS NOT LIFE

Steph and Klay goes down as biggest chokers in the NBA history.

giphy.gif

Kyrie is definitely the MVP of this game but in the entire series you have to just give it up to LeBron he put in that work :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom