The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its a close game. relax . game is far from over. dudes acting like the dubs are up by 25. 

ya see how quick they erased that lead and turned that into a double dig lead?
unless steph gets kidnapped during the halftime, this gonna be cruise control

Cavs should trade love for Jalil Okafor.
ohwell.gif

Lebron legit needs help. He's got teammates, but they have no heart. At all. These cats minus Lebron legit look happy to just be there. I mean look at Slumpert, where is his head at that he shows up looking like that and trying to play. Those dudes are bums. The only other guy playing like he even wants to win is RJ.

Lebron legit needs help. He's got teammates, but they have no heart. At all. These cats minus Lebron legit look happy to just be there. I mean look at Slumpert, where is his head at that he shows up looking like that and trying to play. Those dudes are bums. The only other guy playing like he even wants to win is RJ.
if only love and kyrie were healthy. 
wink.gif

Shumpert been a bum though. This is nothing new.

Shumpert been a bum though. This is nothing new.

Fax

Cavs offensive sets are trash. Dudes are static waiting for Lebron to kick out for a three. No movement, no screens, nothing. Just straight iso.

This gon be tough for Cleveland. GS defense ain't look that good against OKC but it looks like they focused again. Cleveland gotta work for every shot, meanwhile GS pretty much getting every shot they want. Open 3's and Open layups.

Yea its pretty dreadful to see
Yup. It's pretty easy to guard these guys when they do the same play every possession. Iggy know Bron going to the cup so the defense just collapses the paint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom