The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebby really signed 2 PF's who shouldn't be on the floor at the same time to max deals

That's why you can't let a guy star and ghost coach/GM/president your team.

Bron only came back because he has full autonomy, no matter what happens this year, if he wants Love/Kyrie gone, he can do it.

Obviously the results so far have been good but not great, but there is something to be said about controlling things on your terms in your career.

He's earned that right but with how his game has changed he needs a different type of team around him.

After thinking about it, Thunder done effed up by causing GS to level up.

GS at SSJ was tough enough already and an easy threat to win the title.

GS at Super Saiyan God level cannot even be bothered except by another team that has reached that level. There's no such other team.

Cleveland bringing a tablespoon to fight against tanks.
I know it might hurt him in the short term, but if Lebron wants a legit shot at a championship, he needs to go back to Miami.

The pieces are all there.
no they aren't... chris bosh might never play in the NBA ever again

Andrew Wiggins aint walking through that door

View media item 2058307

2.gif

I been saying this since last summer lol.

I wish I could remember the name of that NTer who severely defended the signing. I was arguing with him for a day lol.
Same. I said why they gonna sign essentially a bench player to a max deal?

Come on son

After thinking about it, Thunder done effed up by causing GS to level up.

GS at SSJ was tough enough already and an easy threat to win the title.

GS at Super Saiyan God level cannot even be bothered except by another team that has reached that level. There's no such other team.

Cleveland bringing a tablespoon to fight against tanks.

I know it might hurt him in the short term, but if Lebron wants a legit shot at a championship, he needs to go back to Miami.

The pieces are all there.

no they aren't... chris bosh might never play in the NBA ever again

Ehh, if Wade is what he was this year (a big if), another year or Whiteside improving, Dragic and those younger wings getting better...

Sounds pretty good.

He can always come to GSW :evil:

bron needs a PG that can stroke the 3 and play defense (rio, cole)
he is about to make changes after this season and bring the band back

lbj so predicatable on offense. his lack of an outside shot is catching up to him :x
they finna put bogut on him just for laffs and dare him to shoot like he was tony allen

Last edited:
I been saying this since last summer lol.

I wish I could remember the name of that NTer who severely defended the signing. I was arguing with him for a day lol.
Same. I said why they gonna sign essentially a bench player to a max deal?

Come on son

That NTer should just come out. Say you were wrong. You will be blessed for admitting your sins.

What does CLE need to do to put up an actually decent fight?
Use Bron as a screener more frequently & have him roll HARD. Have him stand at the block first. If Bogut/Ezeli are out there, have their man set an off ball screen for Bron to force the switch.

Then you can put Bogut/Ezeli in the pnr with Bron as the roll man. They're 100% going to sag, so Kyrie can get an easy floater/midrange.

If they don't switch that off-ball screen, then Bron's man has to fight over the screen & scramble to get position to defend the pnr.

If they're going small, same idea just bring Barnes' man over to set the off-ball screen for Bron.

If they switch the actual PnR and now have the PG on Bron. Get it to him. Bron has to attack quickly, he can't stand there & hold the ball

Also when Bron/Kyrie iso the other 4 guys cannot just stand there & watch.

Like, OKC did that for literally the entire 4th quarter of game 6, struggled to score for that entire period & blew the game.

Game 1 Delly had a beautiful alley to Tristan off of Bron's iso. Delly was in the corner, Shump set a backscreen on Delly's defender who was looking at Bron & didn't see it. Bron rifled it to Delly, he blew by the closeout, help rotated over & he lobbed it to TT.

If you have to ISO, the others have to be doing something.

And when you don't iso, gotta make smarter passes.

Kyrie pops open for three, but Bron chases the mismatch with Love & forces an awful awful pass.

Defensively, Bron also HAS to be better.

If the action involves Bron & Shump, they should switch every time. Bron chooses to bearhug Dray instead of switching to Klay for some reason.

They don't switch again & Bron gives a pathetic effort at denying the pass.

This series is gonna require him to play like he did on defense in 12 & 13 and he hasn't shown to be up for it.

Shaun Livingston has definitely been the Xfactor so far, as was Iggy last year. GSW spreads the points well amongst the squad; no telling who's going to hurt you on any given night. Steph and Klay are a combined 36 +/- pts through 2 games and GSW is still blowing the Cavs out.

^

:rofl:

Damn

I am truly speechless about LeBron's performance this year's Finals.

Not surprised about Love and Irving.

Tyron Lue is being out coached. His adjustments are just embarrassing. I just don't understand the lack of ball movement right now :smh:

Every time I look at this young man, I wanna do the wobble :lol:

But Cleveland really should've kept Wiggins over Love, move him to the two and mash out. When they go small ball, slide him to the 3 and Bron to the 4. The Love deal was foolish.

I feel you

I knew it was a bad idea about Wiggins/Love trade. Wiggins's got too much potentials. Watching him paying tribute to Kobe by using his famous post fadeaway shot is a beautiful thing.

Wasn't Tyronne Lue the assistant for the Clips who was talking **** when they eliminated the Warriors a few years ago?

Wouldn't be surprised if they remembered that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom