The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie needs a short leash.
If he has more points than assist midway thru the first quarter, Lue needs to let Delavedova come in and finish out the half

its always interesting to see which way the poll goes

i see people are swaying even more to the warriors

Lue does not like Dellabedova at all. When he went with that super small lineup there was no Dell in there lmao.

Kyrie needs a short leash.
If he has more points than assist midway thru the first quarter, Lue needs to let Delavedova come in and finish out the half

deladadova aint **** either. 3 for 12 the first two games

and i thought we learned from last year he isnt the reason steph curry aint playing well?

hes just a dirty player with 40 dollar big 5 new balance walking shoes on

Last edited:
cavs opened at -1, now a PK

think they split and w's finish in 5

what's the last series that went 2-0 to home team? if i remember the stat from the other night the first two gms been split the last several yrs

Last edited:
Good thing you're not the coach
If I was the coach it would be 1-1

deladadova aint **** either. 3 for 12 the first two games

and i thought we learned from last year he isnt the reason steph curry aint playing well?

hes just a dirty player with 40 dollar big 5 new balance walking shoes on
It's not about scoring.
It's about getting other players involved.
Kyrie getting his shots, but not helping anyone else get theres.
No reason your best 3pt shooter ain't seeing the rock AT ALL!

When Delavedova is running the point the offense flows and the spacing is way better.

One dude swears he could score on Andre Iguodala 1v1 & another thinks he could beat the Warriors in an NBA Finals game.

Not even noon & y'all are talking crazy.

Last edited:
One dude swears he could score on Andre Iguodala 1v1 & another thinks he could beat the Warriors in an NBA Finals game.

Not even noon & y'all are talking crazy.

Forreal :smh:

media_dc4947f0-4174-11e5-908a-0193dca05497.gif

Told ya'll 2 years ago, Jamal Crawford come in the wrong era. Kyrie and him are one in the same and look at how much more exposure and $ hot sauce get.

He cooked Irving or he just cooked cause I don't remember him killing Irving in particular but I did miss a bit of the first and the start of the 3rd.

Irving kept getting switched onto barnes in the first quarter of game one and barnes scored like 8 straight because of it. It was all mostly easy layups.

There were bursts of Livingston and Barnes scoring 6 or 8 straight and that was whenever Kyrie was on them lmao

Damn NT done turned on Kyrie. :lol: Dudes was loving him not too long ago.

He did it to himself by still being the exact same player he was when he was drafted down to still playing defense like he's in college.

****** wanted to love him, he gave me visions of what Curry is doing now but he just hasn't made that step forward.

Some of that is also due to Lebron, I think Kyrie would've been better as a #1 scorer on a differently contstructed team.

Like if the Cavs kept Wiggins and never got Bron, sucked for another year and drafted Towns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom