The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh

Curry
Lebron
Harden/ Westbrook
Wall

I'd take Westbrook over Lebron currently.

We saw how much of an effect he could still have while shooting badly against this team.

& lets be frank, Bron has lost a step and just doesn't have the stamina to be a dominant defender and offensive force now.

Not surprising because Father Time is undefeated but Westbrook is at the peak of his superhuman powers right now and will be even more unstoppable in these next couple years.

Last edited:
Curry
Paul
Westbrook
Wall
Dame

Those are the top 5 PGs...in that specific order. Then Kyrie, and Lowry. I've been one of the loudest and most vocal detractors of Kyrie...but you're a true prisoner of the moment if you don't think he's a top 6 or 7 PG in the game. NT is hilarious. Y'all loved Kyrie 2 years ago...hate him now. Hated Dame Lillard a year ago...Love him now. Y'all ***** just ride waves man :lol:.

Whatever happened to Mike Conley :nerd:? BHZ? :nerd:

funniest thing about the warriors..they lost 9 games all season..2 at home...so 7 losses out of 82 games were lost on the road..not to mention taking game 6 in Oklahoma in a closeout game.....I'd lean towards the fact that they're a 'pretty' good road team.

Including the most recent cavalier blowout, when they had a better coach.

Not if Adam silver gives the orders. NBA don't want this to be a sweep they want that game 7 for record breaking ratings

I expect the refs to look like the refs in Mexican wrestling when they are trying to help the heels win

Gonna be a lot of shady **** coming our way in game 3 and 4 nba gives no dambs all they have to do is apologize

Ref con look at delly and tell him sweep the leg

Not if Adam silver gives the orders. NBA don't want this to be a sweep they want that game 7 for record breaking ratings

I expect the refs to look like the refs in Mexican wrestling when they are trying to help the heels win

Gonna be a lot of shady **** coming our way in game 3 and 4 nba gives no dambs all they have to do is apologize

If the games have been a lot closer than 33 points then the fix would be in.

The association is just going to cut their losses and move on to lebron moving to the lakers

Ehh

Curry
Lebron
Harden/ Westbrook
Wall

I'd take Westbrook over Lebron currently.

We saw how much of an effect he could still have while shooting badly against this team.

& lets be frank, Bron has lost a step and just doesn't have the stamina to be a dominant defender and offensive force now.

Not surprising because Father Time is undefeated but Westbrook is at the peak of his superhuman powers right now and will be even more unstoppable in these next couple years.

I feel like lebrons IQ/ superior playmaking gives him the nods over all the other playmakers on my list. While he's lost a step, Russ is still good for 2 minutes of wtf at the wrong time too many times

The association is just going to cut their losses and move on to lebron moving to the lakers

Yea. Maybe cut their losses and pounce on the narrative that this is one of the best teams in history and cake off of that..

2 of the greatest shooters of all time on one team :lol:

Never seen anyone shoot like these guys.

Then you got Draymond Green a 6'7 PF who can do it all and play big or small.

That was the move that made this team putting him at PF!

TBE. Sweep tonight.

Last edited:
Cavs are self destructing spectacularly right now...Apparently JR got arrested back in Oakland and didn't make it back to Cleveland

Yea. Maybe cut their losses and pounce on the narrative that this is one of the best teams in history and cake off of that..

this. nba is over bron. you could tell the dream was over when they finally called his travels after 13 yrs.

bron looking like 'et tu tony brothers?? et tu???'

I feel like lebrons IQ/ superior playmaking gives him the nods over all the other playmakers on my list. While he's lost a step, Russ is still good for 2 minutes of wtf at the wrong time too many times

That's definitely true, he's like Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom