The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh thats cool. I'll tell Meth
roll.gif

im sure dmx is shaking in his slippers right now. 

Real talk though, one thing Shump will do before the series is over is put back dunk, he is good for that.

Lebron may wear AEs. Check on it and let me know
So I can talk about half sided cheese burgers? Lebron might eat dat
You can participate in whatever discussion is going on.

But that's where 'plays well with others' comes into play. No one just came in and decided there was going to be some side discussion on shoes. Pic was posted, someone asked about it, there ya go.

If no one wants to engage in whatever side dialogues you try to spark up, there's no rule to protect you. If people don't like talking to you, that's perfectly fine.

So talk about cheese burgers. If no one else is, then obviously that's prohibiting whatever discussion actually IS going on, so that would be something the thread doesn't need or trolling or something.

You can participate in whatever discussion is going on.

But that's where 'plays well with others' comes into play. No one just came in and decided there was going to be some side discussion on shoes. Pic was posted, someone asked about it, there ya go.

If no one wants to engage in whatever side dialogues you try to spark up, there's no rule to protect you. If people don't like talking to you, that's perfectly fine.

So talk about cheese burgers. If no one else is, then obviously that's prohibiting whatever discussion actually IS going on, so that would be something the thread doesn't need or trolling or something.
Your boss Fury told me no, so I won't/

Seinfeld is hilarious

Also, i started watching New Girl & Schmidt is one of my favorite characters ever.
Schmidt kills me every time I watch that show.  If you haven't watched Last Man on Earth, I'd recommend.  Also pretty hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom