The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors management should roll the dice and cut the check for the core. I think they can 4-peat if they keep this core together.

The only people i can see on the Cavs roster next year is LeBron & Tristian Thompson. I think everyone else is up for trade.

I do think Golden State's magic will run out next year or the year after but The Cavs can't beat this team as presently constructed. On both sides.

Cavs can beat any other team in a 7 game series, but not Golden State. They just have too many mismatches.

I think after not taking the appropriate measures for the kick to Fuanaki's kiwis,

they were kinda handcuffed as to how to treat targeted groin attacks by Draymond Green...

Has there ever been a superstar that doesn't get the respect of their peers like this? It's like every year somebody trynna punk this dude. And please miss me with the he doesn't get fouls ****, as many times as he gets away with traveling and pushing off. Crying trynna get the refs to be on edge for next game. Instead of just calling out their guys they are relying on every other tactic. "Talk about the refs... yea that will make them call soft fouls. Or we can talk about draymond.... yeah get him suspended and Bron will play aggressive again". T Lue need to call a spade a spade, look *****, u played scared as ****. Get yo *** in there and win us this game Mr best player on the planet.

Curry doesn't get the respect either, not only with peers, but former players.

The only people i can see on the Cavs roster next year is LeBron & Tristian Thompson. I think everyone else is up for trade.

I do think Golden State's magic will run out next year or the year after but The Cavs can't beat this team as presently constructed. On both sides.

Cavs can beat any other team in a 7 game series, but not Golden State. They just have too many mismatches.

I always love when the Internet GMs trade trash for upgrades just because it makes sense for their team. But we're about 3 days too early for post 15-16 NBA season discussions.

...How much does Curry demand in the new CBA/Salary cap?

Max

Last edited:
Didn't really realize how amazing Curry has been on defense in the playoffs.

Out of all the guys who've faced 30 or more PnR ball handlers, he's in the 100th percentile allowing 22% shooting and .4 points per possession.

Better than Kawhi. :lol:

He's 5th in ISO defense, allowing 27% shooting and .6 points per possession.

I mean he's been a good team defender for 2 years now and he's not always guarding the best offensive players but that's pretty elite in general.

Last edited:
Unless they cut ties with Festus and get Baze to take a discount, they won't be able to afford him. 

What?

No they don't, they have Ezeli's bird rights.

They can easily sign Baze before matching any offer on him.

The team could sign KD to the max while keeping their core with the right moves but they can't sign Bazemore without him taking a discount and moving Festus. :lol:

Pardon my non-knowledge, but players set how much $$ they want?, I'm thinking whether they care more about titles or $$$, cause gsw is perfect as is now but I see ya'll talking about people leaving cause of $$$. If players opt to take low $$$ to keep the team together, can they do that?

Was listening to Bill Simmons pod and he brought up an interesting point regarding Curry's contract.

He's making 4x as much money off the court than on and after this championship that will only go up.

Say they go for the 3 peat next year, what's stopping Curry from doing what MJ did and taking replacement player money to keep GSW able to do anything roster wise?

I don't even have a dog in this race but it's unreal to me how much these petty cats reaching and swear up and down dray plotting on squaring up with n_'s packages :rolleyes  

It wasn't an intentional shot though, he just got up and swung his way. And then did the same thing again, but the 2nd swing caught his thigh. It was more of a "get out of here" swing.

I 100% agree, LBJ picked that fight from the jump IMO... an the nerve of this dude to air him out to the public to try to deflect the attention off him being a no show :x :stoneface:  

Yeah spurs has been doing it for the past 20 years lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom