The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** lebron james. again, he wants to step over another man like there's nothing wrong, but cries out like a ***** when draymond responded. **** him

Last edited:
Can green still win finals mvp in his absence?

Sucks he can't be there but he's an ignorant clown and I don't feel bad for him.

LeBron probably did that in purpose to make sure son got suspended.

Still gonna be splashy as hell in there. They should have the entire crowd wear ponchos.

:lol: at everyone acting all pissed because it involved lebron, as if this isn't the 3rd time green should've been suspended

Reactions: OTG
lebron got what he wanted. he baited draymond into it  but draymond dumb as fell for it. then lebron snitched to the media like the little b that he is.

all of a sudden lebron got tough , the most passive dude that has got pushed around before ,  called a b before but this time hes tough and has words and puts on an act that aint him.. 

this wasnt a coincidence but im not surpised. draymond shouldve been suspended last series. 

Bogut/iggy bout to get buckets. Hope mo speights go off for 20.

gonna be real funny when the Warriors clinch in five games anyway.

This. Bron charmin soft. Only time he get aggressive is towards smaller players. Can't wait to see the excuses he has after they lose in 5 without Draymond on the floor.

I'm not saying Bron "snitched" and Draymond got suspended. But to ignore the politicking Bron did in the presser is silly. NBA had to respond if the face of the league is complaining. Still won't help Bron find a jumper or limit his turnovers. I'm pulling for the Ws off the strength of the league obviously trying to extend the series.

Dray's absence should affect Steph as well.

They're almost always paired together.

I wish I had the lineup sstats o nme...

:lol: at everyone acting all pissed because it involved lebron, as if this isn't the 3rd time green should've been suspended
That's the only reason he was suspended tho. He kicked adams twice, kicked. This ***** threw a reaction girly swing at lebron that barely touched his joints. But since 1 is Bron and 1 is adams u it's different outcomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom