The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched a little bit of the defense on jordan clips and spacing was a problem for the Bulls. Of course they can camp the paint with some of that spacing
sick.gif
But realistically that is 90's basketball in a nutshell though.  You didn't have players back then who had the green light to jack up 800 threes in a season.  

Mike against the bad boys in 91.

3:25, 4:25, really all of his iso's in the half court. 1v1 with no backside or weakside help.

But realistically that is 90's basketball in a nutshell though.  You didn't have players back then who had the green light to jack up 800 threes in a season.  
game was also way more physical in a good way.  i aint tryin to see fights , i like basketball but some physical play is good. nba is soft nowadays. 

Which is why this is true but someone like jordan hardly ever attacked from the top of the key in the halfcourt, it was all pinchpost / wing action and thats why no zone defense was so beneficial towards someone like jordan and in theory someone like kobe or a lebron

3:25, 4:25, really all of his iso's in the half court. 1v1 with no backside or weakside help.
Not sure I follow.  3:25 he is shooting a jumper which Bron sucks butts at and 4:25 he is scoring off a fast break.....either you drunk or tired.  That is unless you are trying to imply there are no fast breaks in today's basketball.

Last edited:
Lebum can't even do half the moves that Jordan did. Lebum is on post back down a little bit then pass it to JR smith. What kind of sh is that? What about some MJ spin to the baseline? What about just takeover when the defender annoys you. He can't do anything at all when it counts.

I really don't want to see lebum's name on an MJ conversation. That's so disrespectful. Stop it whoevers doing this. He can't take a single Warrior to the hoop, what more the 90s defense? It's all real talk I'm not even trolling. After the game tomorrow I don't wanna hear anything about lebum any more . Real talk . Everything is about Warriors KD maybe Knicks maybe a little bit of LA is all I want to hear. No more lebum. Thank u

Dude real basketball is being talked about right now bro.

Sit this one out my man :lol:

Wait. Wasn't this the same f*boy who complained about Mosgov's screens a couple days ago? 

It's good homie... Do you. I'm gonna leave you alone now.

I do wanna thank your squad in advance for giving us KD next season tho...

View media item 2065938I must admit... Easy Money Sniper do look tough in that Dubs jersey. :pimp:

this happened in 2k and the warriors are hella tough to beat now

Not sure I follow.  3:25 he is shooting a jumper which Bron sucks butts at and 4:25 he is scoring off a fast break.....either you drunk or tired.  That is unless you are trying to imply there are no fast breaks in today's basketball.

My bad I meant 4:35* not 4:25

And yeah jordan is shooting a jumper in those instances but im not really looking at the jumper as much as im looking at the defense

Jordan is being guarded 1v1 with no backside help. No zoning

most of what i seen from the time you pointed out is shots. since when do you need to double team lebron that far away from the basket.

the paint looks is stuffed  most of the time. how would lebron benefit from this. his midrange game isnt jordan level. 

Last edited:
most of what i seen from the time you pointed out is shots. the paint looks stuffed most of the time. how would lebron benefit from this. his midrange game isnt jordan level. 

his midrange wasnt close to jordan's level but jordan was still being guarded one on one in those situations without zoning. Thats the point im making

jesus yall lebron haters take this stuff too seriously man

I honestly think yall would laugh when Lebron's death is announced 

why you surprised son? BALL IS LIFE.

:lol: at people who take any negative comment towards lebron as "hater" comments. can yall not be so soft? calling anything that's not praise towards the "king" as being a "hater" is the way out. why is it so difficult for someone to disagree with you and you not quickly become so defensive? i guess you're always the logical and rational one when everything else is just "hate."

this is professional sports. is it that hard to accept that people might not be a fan of the team/player you are?

Last edited:
you peasants really should go to bed instead of discussing the finals. im sure your average lives have things to attend to that are not being in the finals for game 6 tomorrow.

hope we see this lebron again after the warriors trounce calfs by 30. please let this happen.

the problem is this site is full of self-contradicting lebron stans

there's a bunch of people here who say the 73-9 warriors wouldn't even be an 8th seed team in the 90s yet are the same people gloating that lebron would have dominated in that same era.

wait, last time i checked, lebron lead teams can barely scrape by those same "weak" warriors. something aint adding up here.

Last edited:
Draymond's been walking on thin ice for a while now. I'm surprised that so few people are angry at him for even putting himself in a situation that would even be close to get him suspended, when he knew how close a suspension was with what happened previously with Adams. All he needed to do was keep his feelings in check just a little bit and the Warriors would be celebrating a championship tonight with a 90% probability. This way, the Warriors are only slight 60-40 favorites for game 5.

Draymond probably lost his Finals MVP trophy too with that nutsack punch because IMO he was clearly the Warriors MVP in the series so far.

Last edited:
^i want to see what happens if dray wins mvp anyway :lol:

"Unfortunately draymond green couldn't be here tonight, so accepting the award on his behalf..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom