The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facing elimination, the other team is missing there second most pivotal player, who plays a large role in defending you..... somehow Lebron will have a triple double and have absolutely no impact the second GS goes on a run to break the game open.

I hope this is the way it works out, but I have a feeling the cavs win tonight. Hoping I'm wrong. GS needs to come out for blood.

No Draymond or not, it's at Oracle and Warriors are pissed. It's gonna be flat our slaughter tonight. Curry and Klay with put up at least 70 combined.

Kobe wasn't nearly as hated as LeBron. No way.

have you not stepped into the kobe hate thread? lol

it has to be way longer than the lebron one

from talking about how bad he treated his maid to making up that he had a gay lover to laughing about his wife having a miscarriage over the years nobody got as much hate as he did

his own parents did him dirty but haters turned it around like it was his fault

hes the most hated player in the nba in history imo

people only let off the hate when great players retire and they no longer do damage to their favorite teams

Oracle was already gonna be loud for an elimation game for the chip, now Dray is gone? The SOUL of that team? Oracle gonna be the one stepping up, not the players taking Green's minutes.

No Draymond or not, it's at Oracle and Warriors are pissed. It's gonna be flat our slaughter tonight. Curry and Klay with put up at least 70 combined.
There would be a lot of hurt Lebby fans in here tonight

Lose in 5 games and without green playing
Man I'm a Lebron fan but I'm also a realist and tonight gonna be ugly.
not as ugly as NT is gonna get
Haha. I can't wait for the show. Tonight gonna be good.

Almost all of Cleveland's shots have to fall, early and often. I'm not 100% sold on them getting washed. I'm fairly sure that they could, but I wont bet on it. I don't think that the Cavs will lay down for them, a lot is predicated on Smith, if he goes in there and lets a few fly and some go in he's launching all game. I don't expect much at this point from K Love, but who does, I think the key to this game is more on Smiff and Kyrie. Lebron will be Lebron, good or bad, but those two guys and TT getting boards can keep the game close. And I think TT is ***, but he will be needed if the Cavs have half a chance.

from talking about how bad he treated his maid to making up that he had a gay lover to laughing about his wife having a miscarriage over the years nobody got as much hate as he did

people only let off the hate when great players retire and they no longer do damage to their favorite teams

Kobe was one of the greatest villains in American sports history but he always RESPECTED.

Last edited:
Kobe was one of the greatest villains in American sports but he always RESPECTED.
No doubt, no one actually liked/likes Bean, but he is revered because he wins, or at least has won, and has heart. He had the killer instinct. I think that is why he got a pass in a lot of situations.

I think Lebby is more hated than Kobe due to the rings department, self proclaimation as the anointed one, and his lack of "clutch" moments

yea.. kobe was way more hated than LeBron.. I feel like @Antidope  should be well aware of this, being a spurs fan and all

imagine if kobe had LeBron's finals record

I mean sure things eased up at the end.. but kobe stans and lakers fans, at kobe's peak they were calling dude better than Jordan.. I don't think even LeBron's biggest fan would try suggest that (or at least wouldn't be that vocal about it)

Last edited:
I think Lebby is more hated than Kobe due to the rings department, self proclaimation as the anointed one, and his lack of "clutch" moments
I think if not for the "Decision" he wouldn't be hated as much, but that "Decision" was a big mistake, along with "not 1, not 2...etc.", not to forget constantly wanting to form a super team. He is a good dude, I don't think he is a villain, it's just that he is bad at being a villain.

I think if not for the "Decision" he wouldn't be hated as much, but that "Decision" was a big mistake, along with "not 1, not 2...etc.", not to forget constantly wanting to form a super team. He is a good dude, I don't think he is a villain, it's just that he is bad at being a villain.
How could i forget that one

Yeah he's not even a villain he's just disrespected constantly. The Miami thing was somewhat villainous as a whole but individually it was more so easy to make fun of him. Not necessarily see him as a villain

Last edited:

To me the Pride Parade after the decision was the only hideous outing. Everything else is what it is. To me if you really look back at the Decision I think even he felt uncomfortable doing it, but that is people set the whole thing up, but following up with that Parade was hideous. Past that every star at some point has had some b****h moments.

Sadly, the 3 rings Shaq gifted Kobe put a damper on some of the hate. The gassin late in his career would never happen if he was still stuck at 2 :D

I've heard lebron described as a 'big baby' by numerous non-hoops fans, mostly females :lol:. It's just funny how he can give off that impression to people who don't even keep up with him like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom