The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think shaq could of been the GOAT if he put in the work. i dont think there is a player that was greater in his prime including mj. just an unstoppable force. imagine if he worked on his free throws :x

I don't read the posts during the game, but I like to go back and catch up afterwards...Funny how NOT ONE post on NT mentions a nutshot by Green during the time it happens. One person mentions it after the game and all the HATERS cry foul. No one on here should be complaining. I'm just sayin.
Why do lebron cry over fouls? He don't even get touched

View media item 2066853

You can confirm no fouls were called on any of those plays?
But picture 1 and 15, 3 and 16 ,and 7 and 14 are the same...guess they should have called the foul TWICE then. :rolleyes

Last edited:
If Kobe was 2-5 in the finals he would be in the same situation but

1. He came in with the greatest coach and center off all time
2. While campaigning to jump ship, he benefited from the most lop sided trade in NBA history

I love how people conveniently forget the Grizzlies got the best player in that deal, Marc Gasol...

2. While campaigning to jump ship, he benefited from the most lop sided trade in NBA history
I love how people conveniently forget the Grizzlies got the best player in that deal, Marc Gasol...
Dont bother man.  The idea that the trade was one of the most lopsided in history is only said by the same people that say Shaq carried Kobe to 3 titles.  Just ridiculous claims.

i think my favorite 'starting 5' as a kid could go up against any other team and win...

C - Kareem
F - Bird
F - Barkley
G - Dr. J
G - Jordan

*utility off-the-bench-player - Magic

:nthat:

Hindsight is easy. Except Marc was a throw in that trade. You really believe a rookie mid 2nd round pick was the center piece of a Prime Pau Gasol trade? :lol:

Draymond is going to pull the Bobby V disguise behind the Warrior bench.

Bobby-Vs-disguise.jpg

Hindsight is easy. Except Marc was a throw in that trade. You really believe a rookie mid 2nd round pick was the center piece of a Prime Pau Gasol trade? :lol:

1. I never stated he was the center piece.
2. Hindsight is necessary when people still claim the trade was lopsided even when they KNOW how things worked out.

Green's game 5 seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom