The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up MJ was out here cutting up people shoes?!? I know dude was scum but I ain't never heard that one lol
When he turned 50 someone did an article on him, I think Time, and that was one of the stories.

Went to a friends house and chopped up every shoe in his closet that ain't have a swoosh or a jumpman on it. *******.

you were late to the party huh? we were going in on this dude for a good year or two at this point. Some like my dude Lakersfan was blasting son since he was 8
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hold up MJ was out here cutting up people shoes?!? I know dude was scum but I ain't never heard that one lol

When he turned 50 someone did an article on him, I think Time, and that was one of the stories.
Went to a friends house and chopped up every shoe in his closet that ain't have a swoosh or a jumpman on it. *******.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] MJ was a piece of **** for real [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I see why he gets hate for this but it's not like he was lying. It's one thing to criticize and scrutinize but the pure hate and wishing bad things for the dude is wild
Read below

Me personally I've never had a problem with Bron saying this stuff, if people can talk reckless about him non stop he gets to throw some shots back IMO when he feels like it.
when the majority of your fans fall in this category and you know that most at that point where haters from your beloved home town that you fled and you make such a scumbag statement ... Yeah you are a scumbag. Dudes getting paid by the same people he took a cheap shot to. Duck out of here with that shut.

Nothing bron said was wrong, y'all can act like its about basketball but he was getting it from all angles back then. People was questioning his personal life, talking about him being mentally weak cause he didn't have a father figure. Skip Bayles took it too far several times
not even going to entertain you my dude ... However, for a person that you cape for so much and you call the greatest. How can you justify the below stats?

View media item 2071156
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

There is no guarantee that wiggins would fit better than love would.

He can't shoot and has been dissapointing defensive in minnesota for the most part.
he would thrive on the second unit and give lebron time to rest.  even if you right it still a  wash. kevin love is irrelevant to the cavs getting to the finals . 

Last edited:
i just cant see lebron letting the warriors win it on his home court again i just cant

hes gonna go hard again

I disagree i don't think it was a scumbag statement I think he was just talking trash. But I'm not trying to debate it there's no point.

What I said about this quote last year: 
That statement was very rude and arrogant. At the end of the day, He has problems like everybody else and to talk down to regular people like you or me was very arrogant. He could easily not have any b-ball talents and working at a dead end job in Akron living pay check to pay check. Just humble yourself because you can easily have something taken away from you. He really didn't need to say that. It just shows that it got under his skin.

Got it. So sport reporters and everyone can talk about his personal life all day, call him mentally weak because he's fatherless. Constantly degrade him about stuff that has nothing to do with basketball, and he shouldn't respond. Before he said what he said he stated "for all the people who are rooting for me to fail"

What I said about this quote last year: 
That statement was very rude and arrogant. At the end of the day, He has problems like everybody else and to talk down to regular people like you or me was very arrogant. He could easily not have any b-ball talents and working at a dead end job in Akron living pay check to pay check. Just humble yourself because you can easily have something taken away from you. He really didn't need to say that. It just shows that it got under his skin.
I never liked him because of the hype around him and he played in the same division as my squad. I started to hate him after the Check My Stats fiasco. My hate went to another level after that quote.
good Lord .. I didn't read your post before replying. This is fire ... Put it in lamest term for dude.

Like I don't see how anyone respect that comment. SMH.

Reps.

Latest podcast episode of Bill Simmons featuring Jimmy Butler.

We got some time to kill before game time and this podcast is always a good listen... They discuss the difference between guarding Lebron and Steph so you can say it's finals related.

Eff Wesley Johnson

Got it. So sport reporters and everyone can talk about his personal life all day, call him mentally weak because he's fatherless. Constantly degrade him about stuff that has nothing to do with basketball, and he shouldn't respond. Before he said what he said he stated "for all the people who are rooting for me to fail"
shut up my dude ... Those reporter's ain't said none of that ... Fail as in lose. You will always have rival fans ... Your point? Forgot I'm debating with the dude that Thought it was appropriate for a bunch of ******* bikers to terrorized NYC streets and was screaming when they got ran over. Yeah forgot ... Your point of view is invalid.

he would thrive on the second unit and give lebron time to rest.  even if you right it might be a wash. kevin love is irrelevant to the cavs getting to the finals . 

How would he thrive in the 2nd unit without lebron?

He has a hard time creating and playing p&r. He hasnt shown to be much of anything other than an empty 20ppg guy that doesnt create for anyone and cant shoot or dribble. I suppose he could find his niche with the cavs though via slashing and some other things but he really cant shoot and loves midrange jumpers.

Would the cavs really benefit with him instead of love?

Even love being as washed as he is now, had a solid playoff run for the cavs up to the finals and you have to guard him all the way out to the 3. If he doesnt score a single point he still commands that bit of attention from the defense. That helps the cavs

What'd Lebby do regarding black issues
Unfortunately, America isn't ready for another Muhammad Ali. Lebron James would be chastised for even taking a stand for black issues or any issue at all.

We have turned our athletes into robots so don't expect them to talk about pressing issues or give their stance on pressing issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom