The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
dudes in here arguing over other men's wives
where have you been?

NT is strictly for the LOLZ

Yall really so mad at certain players that you're taking it out on their wives :lol:

Are you really that upset over manipulated bball?

Crazy how LeBron ran steph over like 4 times and there was no call 2 of those times. You've got to call SOMETHING when a player gets trampled like a damn deer. But let you graze the hair on LeBron's wrist and he's running to the refs with his hands up. So entitled.

Last edited:
Yall really so mad at certain players that you're taking it out on their wives :lol:

Crazy how LeBron ran steph over like 4 times and there was no call 2 of those times. You've got to call SOMETHING when a player gets trampled like a damn deer. But let you graze the hair on LeBron's wrist and he's running to the refs with his hands up. So entitled.

Steph went to the line more than bron, the ref talk is getting lame

I dont think anyone is taking it out on anyones wife

Dudes in here just ranking the SO's basically

But when it comes to Ayeesha, she deserves the slander about her remarks about the game

Speaking of wives I never knew Mike Tyson confronted MJ over Robin Givens

MJ dodged an asce-whoopin that night

Here's the source:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...el-jordan-over-tyson-s-ex-wife-210322662.html

Last edited:
thread turns to hot garbage between game days.

funny how outright hating on Bron/Steph/Kobe gets you banned from this thread for derailing.

but every other unrelated topic having nothing to do with The Finals is fair game

I am one of the biggest LeBron haters on this board.
Frequent visitor and poster in the hater thread.

But cmon man... if you cant at least admit hes played 2 of the most incredible basketball games weve ever seen in the nba finals the last 2 games, not only are you a hater but you also blind and oblivious.

Front running or not, hes still played INCREDIBLE basketball the last 2 games.

With that said... still, F LeTwitterFingers.

But cmon man... if you cant at least admit hes played 2 of the most incredible basketball games weve ever seen in the nba finals the last 2 games, not only are you a hater but you also blind and oblivious.

You don't belong in that hater thread

U ain't really a hater then
Hope space jam 2 flops
Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom