The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get ready to rumble!! We locked in. :pimp:

giphy.gif

Whoa, this is awesome

Series should be great, at least 6 games

Cavs in 6 or GS in 7 :nerd:

Can't decide

Very excited for the finals. I think both teams have a legitimate shot.  Interested to see how Iggy does guarding Lebron.

I'm dead at most people picking the Warriors. Bron show these people why you are the real MVP.

I'm ALL IN with the cavs. Thank god I was born in Cleveland too. :pimp:

Steph and Dray pick and roll ALL game long. Cavs have no answer. And from what I've seen, the Cavs haven't been particularly great defending the three point line...just didn't really play a team that could dominate it. Like I said in round 2, they shoot too many threes. Not gonna beat the dubs in a shooting contest.
Dubs in 5

Edit:

Am I the only one that gets pedo vibes from Windhorst?

Something is just a little off with that guy.
He made his career off of stalking a high school kid and parlayed that into a cushy gig at ESPN.

So this assessment isn't far off.

I expect a lot of hot takes about the 3pt shot taking over/ruining the game once both of these teams start chucking 3s every possession.

Unless you have the personnel to do it, I've seen no evidence that it's a good idea to chuck like some of these teams have been doing.

The cavs aren't gonna be chucking 3's. They only did that cause they have better shooters than Atlanta and Toronto. They can't chuck 3's against the Warriors since the Warriors got better shooters. Y'all really think Lebron doesn't know this

'Thank God I was born in Cleveland?'

You poor soul for not knowing any better.

Anyway, for Cavs to stand a chance they need LeBron at the 4 and rotate Love TT at the 5. Actually I really don't know what they're going to do with Love. This is not the series for him....

If KD can do a good job playing the 4 last series, then so can Bron.

Last edited:
The cavs aren't gonna be chucking 3's. They only did that cause they have better shooters than Atlanta and Toronto. They can't chuck 3's against the Warriors since the Warriors got better shooters. Y'all really think Lebron doesn't know this

They've chucked the entire season and even more in the playoffs....It's not changing

If Cavs are really going to make this a 3 point contest, then the series is dead on arrival :rofl:

Warriors will probably just defend the Cavs like they did last finals where they let Bron get whatever he wants inside and they stay at home on the shooters.

Last edited:
In fact, the Cavs are right at the bottom of the league in 2 point attempts per game. They shoot threes. That is what they do.

Nba is the goat league and nba basketball is the best sport in the world.

No.
Speak on it..whats better by your estimate fam?

Best sport? Football. Best league? CFB.

For the most part, you can pick any random Saturday in the fall, and I guarantee it'll include at least one amazing game. No other league is delivering entertainment at that rate.

This is the NBA thread, so I won't get into how or why football is a superior sport to basketball.
wait so the bar is set at one amazing game per week?

I'm sure even baseball has that beat 
laugh.gif

Stephen Curry set an NBA record for points over 3 games as his team overcame a 3–1 deficit
https://t.co/hx7wBzOkQZ

Nahh steph was carried like yoda..something something

:rolleyes
Steph did not set a record for points over 3 playoff games. Source of this statement is suss...
yeah I was confused too. it is for most points scored by a team down 3-1 that then came back to win. which has now happened 10 times.

if we're talking playoffs... Jordan avoided 145 in a 3-game sweep. Jerry West averaged 46 points per game over a 6-game series. Curry is impressive of course but that was a case of cherry-picking to give him a record.

I mean come on Jordan averaged more than 98/3 games for his entire ******* career. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom