The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Media Availability starts at 3:00pm CST right?(30 minutes from now)

I'm actually looking forward to hearing the guys today.

I need to see
Dray
Steph
JR
TY LUE
Klay
Love

In that order

You're not the first person to say this, I also agree. Why do you think people stan Drake so hard even though he doesn't write his own music? All about marketability :lol:
I've been thinking this very thing..just haven't said it. Felt like it would've went over some people's heads.

I always here about how mentally tough Steph is and how he has a "killer instinct". Unless he plays out of his mind Sunday and by that I mean at least 35+ that narrative should be out to rest. Those attributes fit Klay nore than Steph.

Klay is making up for no-showing in the Finals last year.

Curry gotta purchase some more VC to get his ball handling skills back up. He used to split double teams like it was nothing.

If Cavs win I pray JR makes it through the rest of the month alive.
laugh.gif
If they win this gonna be the last we see of Earl, that man is gonna go out in a blaze of glory.

The thing is, idk why people think that getting in Lebron's head or talking smack to him is the answer of winning. It was almost like when if somebody tried talking smack to Kobe or Jordan, **** around the wrong way and he's gonna torch you. I know hater stans will never put LBJ in the same conversation as them, (but will do it for Curry in a heartbeat) thats the same thing all the greats did. If you talk ****, expect to get hit. Back to back 40 point games? and if Im GSW with Iggy not practicing today I'm sweating. And with Bogut out?  expect the driving lanes clear cut for kyrie and Bron like an interstate highway. The only person that stops Lebron is Lebron. And we saw that in the 2011 Mavs series. The  dude should have 3 rings by now on the way to his 4th.

Last edited:

not as bad as the Steph riding that's been going on the past yr and a half
not true. at least steph was winning while his stans were slurping. u gotta put up with lebron stans rain or shine, win or lose. they tell u hes the greatest of all time even if hes a no-show. that is FAR worse.
Kobe stand are far worse, the dude is retired but everybody thinks he can get his 6th ring if he plays one more season. He dropped 60 in meaningless game

Please don't bring the Kobe talk in here :x

Let's discuss him in ten years when arguing with a generation of ppl who never watched him play (and I'm off nt, hopefully)

not true. at least steph was winning while his stans were slurping. u gotta put up with lebron stans rain or shine, win or lose. they tell u hes the greatest of all time even if hes a no-show. that is FAR worse.
You have Heat nation in your profile....Lebron brought your team 4 straight Finals appearances to go along with 2 ships..I dont see how you could not be rooting for him.

Kobe stand are far worse, the dude is retired but everybody thinks he can get his 6th ring if he plays one more season. He dropped 60 in meaningless game
kobes career deserves respect tho. who drops 60 in a farewell game? i dont understand how u even discredit that

You have Heat nation in your profile....Lebron brought your team 4 straight Finals appearances to go along with 2 ships..I dont see how you could not be rooting for him.
believe it or not, im a HEAT fan not a lebron fan. so i should root for him cuz he played on our team for 4 years then jumped ship? nope. lebron didnt bring us finals appearances, the TEAM got to the finals 4 times. yall act like lebron was a champ before the heat, or like he was cruising to the finals before joining the heat. by the time he made it to the finals... the heat already had won one with wade. dont let ur memory get clouded

kobes career deserves respect tho. who drops 60 in a farewell game? i dont understand how u even discredit that
I love kobe but he looked so dead and look so abused after that game, damn near made a grown man cry. He deserves the respect. Low-key mad wanted to see Utah face Golden state in the playoffs

I love kobe but he looked so dead and look so abused after that game, damn near made a grown man cry. He deserves the respect. Low-key mad wanted to see Utah face Golden state in the playoffs
exactly. kobe is a battered and bruised warrior and champion. and still goes out with an amazing performance. he deserves the respect. theres no way to say his stans are the worst because he actually deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom