The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
b47ffa8f6a10376ec0ea21fa77b022e7.png
her face big like a dinner plate...

good the more the better

View media item 1783365

is LeBron crying if the Cavs win tonight?

I don't think he will even celebrate once the buzzer sounds if they win. He will walk to center court with zero emotion on his face, plant his feet, raise both arms up in front of him with his palms facing up, and close his eyes. Then, the internet is flooded with vines of him standing at center court like such as it plays "I am a God" by Kanye West.

I'm pulling hard for LeBron tonight.

Need him to pull off this comebyke & cement his legacy as the greatest player of this generation.

Score prediction time who y'all got?

Warriors-102
Cavs-94

Steph Finals MVP

You gone release it regardless of outcome tonight or nah?

Eh probably man. Feel like I should

bro come on talking like that gon get your squad smashed tonight be humble and legod will bring thy fruits of a lifetime!

I'm beyond humble. Just trolling and having fun a little bit. I'm prepared for the best and worst. You know that man.

Here's one more for your manifesto.

Lebby is a chump.

He will always be a chump.

Lebby is still trash b.

I'll be hating until I die.

Thanks.

I just feel like Lebron has the weight on his shoulders. Curry doesn't and if he did all of it was taken away when Kerr stuck up for him in the game 6 presser and his wife, sometimes you gotta let your players feel it. Lebron been hated on so much and in what could be his greatest moment is Lue babbling about the hate Lebron could/does get?? nope. I honestly can't remember when Savannah has spoken up about anything basketball related or anything at all....I don't even know what she sounds like

Lue treating his best player like a grown man. I expect the game to get extremely chippy towards the end if GSW is not ahead for the win, like unprecedented levels and the fans....oh man my feed was Lit with people just getting wasted and passed out drunk,
I'll be watching comfortably in Concord thank goodness

My eyes are ready 
pimp.gif

If either team gets blown out it'll be a joke on them though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom