The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why are people laughing at the w's bench? that's how deep and great this team has been

reporter: "lebron are you worried after an embarrassing loss such as this? klay and steph shot under 30% and combines for 20 points but you still lost by 15."

lebron:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
:lol: how every bench player have an amazing game on the Warriors? Gonna be a short series of this the case. Sheesh.

Lettuce be cereal, there is no team in the East that could have stopped what's about to happen the next week and a half.

Toronto takes out Cleveland, they're doing what, exactly, to the Warriors playing like this? Klay and Steph barely showing out, and Toronto does what about it?

Heat? Pacers?

It wouldn't have mattered.
i dont think any one is arguing someone better to come out of the east .... its just the fact that you got blown out by almost 30 when youre supposed to be a better team than you were last year is the issue 
Oh, yeah, no doubt.

I'm kind of shocked myself.

Like I said a few pages ago (JESUS this thread is moving! 
laugh.gif
), the Cavs looked worst tonight than I remembered last year WITHOUT Love/Kyrie.

Weird.

Cavs should have kept Blatt
Lue made terrible rotations in the 4th

this
don't know why they kept pounding the ball to love. he wasn't even taking advantage of the smaller guy on him. not even sure if he is even capable to do that. i get they want to make love feel like a big part and all, but at this point, he's a stretch 4

The NBA is a joke... The finals aren't even entertaining anymore because the east is so trash. NHL finals> NBA finals

Besides the Boston Big Three then the Heat, it amazes me how long the East has been pathetic. It truly is not fun anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom