The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs watch the whole Bron and Steph ordeal :rofl:

giphy.gif

omg who did the camera work on this lol

Lmaooo what yall think bron said. Curry looked offended af.

"Let me win game 5. Plz."

I don't like blaming coaches but I legit can't remember TT or JR playing in the 2nd half.
Lue is totally to blame.

His words at the podium in the Post game presser let me know, he has absolutely know idea what he is doing...

Reporter: "How do you feel now about the rotation call and Lebron playing 46 of 48 minutes"

Lue; "It's the finals, in 9 days Lebron can rest, if we need him to play 96 minutes he will play 96 minutes, and as far as Love, Love told me I could do what I wanted and felt was best and we had just won by 30 so I put my Best players on the floor to start"

"My best players", really? Now all of a sudden R Jefferson is one of his "best players"?

Man I can't even.....

Last edited:
Yeah I can picture LeBron telling Curry he's still the king of the NBA

or probably something like "we are winning next game, enjoy it while it lasts"

I don't like blaming coaches but I legit can't remember TT or JR playing in the 2nd half.
Lue is totally to blame.

His words at the podium in the Post game presser let me know, he has absolutely know idea what he is doing...

Reporter: "How do you feel now about the rotation call and Lebron playing 46 of 48 minutes"

Lue; "It's the finals, in 9 days Lebron can rest, if we need him to play 96 minutes he will play 96 minutes, and as far as Love, Love told me I could do what I wanted and felt was best and we had just won by 30 so I put my Best players on the floor to start"

"My best players", really? Now all of a sudden R Jefferson is one of his "best players"?

Man I can't even.....

It's the NBA Finals. You have to put your 5 best guys out there & live with the results.

Lue has looked completely overwhelmed since game 1.

TLue isn't ready for primetime.. Lebby the puppet master coach anyway..only reason he didn't shade Spo all the time in Miami because Riley would step on lebbys neck

Draymond foul man, it happened to lebron so no one in this thread will care but this dude has a habit of doing this **** and getting away with it

green is an idiot for doing that what happened before he did that?

Did you not see what LBJ did before he did that? (referring to the original comment)

That being said, given Lebron complained about it in the press conference, I'm a little worried Draymond may get suspended.

Last edited:
That's the guy lebron wanted with the clipboard so ultimately.... the blame goes right back to him.

It's the NBA Finals. You have to put your 5 best guys out there & live with the results.

Lue has looked completely overwhelmed since game 1.
Yep. 

It should have been Blatt's call, not Lue's.

Glad Blatt landed a gig and will get a real chance to Coach in the NBA, now.

Did you not see what LBJ did before he did that? (referring to the original comment)

That being said, given Lebron complained about it in the press conference, I'm a little worried Draymond may get suspended.

nope didnt see the play at all

If dray get suspended for these ****** snitching I hope they get blew out game 5 at oracle.

Considering LebbyWinks swept kicked And straddled Green prior too.. Only way it's fair if they give both a 1 gamer.

Oh he's definitely getting suspended, and if for no other reason than Lebron mentioning it and then handling it the way he did.

RIP GSW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom