The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

proxy.jpg
Damn Steph hairline look like an upside down L

Yea lebrons a chump but im not mad at the suspension. Cant be hitting folks in the nuts

You can when a dude puts his nuts on your head. Let a dude come put his nuts on your head and see how you react. He should have been suspended for what he did to Adams but not this especially when you consider the circumstances.

Yea lebrons a chump but im not mad at the suspension. Cant be hitting folks in the nuts

You can when a dude puts his nuts on your head. Let a dude come put his nuts on your head and see how you react. He should have been suspended for what he did to Adams but not this especially when you consider the circumstances.
****** acting like the NBA gives a damn about circumstances. The man decided to punch someone in the nuts instead of squaring up. That's some ***** *** ***** ****. This Lebron hate clouding some of y'all thinking.

LOL @ Skip. Dude is a clown. I've seen countless people call LeBron a ***** to his face. Now all of a sudden LeBron ready to brawl lmaooooo.

Delly ready to be unleashed

can see the Cavs try to bait warriors players to get ejected tonight

first - Iggy

Last edited:
****** acting like the NBA gives a damn about circumstances. The man decided to punch someone in the nuts instead of squaring up. That's some ***** *** ***** ****. This Lebron hate clouding some of y'all thinking.

It's not clouding **** homie you don't know me I don't know you. The NBA is dumb for going back and retroactively suspending dude for what happened. The league is run by morons which is pretty clear. Putting your nuts on a man's head is also ***** **** get out of here guy. Both dudes should have received techs and that's it.

It's not clouding **** homie you don't know me I don't know you. The NBA is dumb for going back and retroactively suspending dude for what happened. The league is run by morons which is pretty clear. Putting your nuts on a man's head is also ***** **** get out of here guy. Both dudes should have received techs and that's it.
Stepping over someone ain't a damn tech. Hitting someone in the nuts is. Why is this so hard to understand

You act like draymond did the mortal kombat drop into a split nut punch. He could've just swung his arm to hit anything. Cuz he missed the nut punch he got suspended for, and he missed the following swing too. The Adam's kick was more deliberately placed to me. But... I would love for someone to square up on lebron finally

Draymond is a solid all around player but would he take the Cavs to the Finals if you swapped them?

I wish y'all would stop saying he punched him in the **** just to justify him snitching...**** just didn't happen like that. Draymond tried walking away from dude numerous times and Lebron kept going

Stepping over someone ain't a damn tech. Hitting someone in the nuts is. Why is this so hard to understand

So why did they give Pippen a tech for stepping over Ewing guy? Ewing also took a swing at his nuts. Everybody who has played the game or been around the game on a competitive level knows you don't do that. It's a tech because you're instigating an incident duh. This is standard level sports common sense...

Last edited:
Only thing I agree with Steven Naismith on is about Ayeesha responding to the "high road" comments

I wouldn't want my wife engaging and commenting on my work affairs bcuz at the end of the day, thats what it is

She can easily become an unnecassary target that can lead to god knows what with crazy ppl out there in 2016

They got too much of a spotlight on them for all that

She needs to stick to the cooking show and patrolling the arena for thots

Last edited:

Actually, taunting is a tech. You can't do that Iverson step over anymore. And even with Iverson be stepped over lues body no contact , not dragged his nuts across his head.

Who's justifying him "snitching"... The man punched him in the nuts after being told countless times not too and he decides to do it anyways and he gets suspended due to past transgressions. His team needs him tonight to close out the Cavs and he decides to do this nonsense. Dude should of just took the L to get the W tonight. I'm sure him being apart of the win tonight would be enough retaliation towards bron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom