The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's justifying him "snitching"... The man punched him in the nuts after being told countless times not too and he decides to do it anyways and he gets suspended due to past transgressions. His team needs him tonight to close out the Cavs and he decides to do this nonsense. Dude should of just took the L to get the W tonight. I'm sure him being apart of the win tonight would be enough retaliation towards bron.

Nuts... On your head. A real life call of duty teabag. You would just take it and "get him back" by winning the next game? I'm not going to go further because it'll turn into a personal attack lol. All I will say is that I hope as a man, you don't make decisions like that in real life
It's the finals. I would support draymonds actions during the regular season but you got too much to lose by doing this in the finals. :smh:

1 game suspension >>>>>>> Going on w/ life w/ you and millions knowing you allowed another man to scrape his sweaty balls over your head and you did nothing.
1 game suspension in the FINALS on the verge of winning a CHAMPIONSHIP in an ELIMINATION GAME. :rofl:

I give up. I can't believe a nutcheck is this important to y'all. Even the way draymond went about defending his manhood is *****made. He could of easily squared up with bron but he decides to swing for another mans groin.

Draymond is a solid all around player but would he take the Cavs to the Finals if you swapped them?

The Cleveland Cavaliers would play harder and more cohesive for Yukmouth Green than they are for the Snitch. I do believe they make the Finals in the East if you make the swap.

Exaggerating. She actually loves the game, not just her husband (or just her husbands money) so she speaks out like any other fan. The difference is, unlike us, everyone knows who she is. It also helps her case that she personally knows the person she is speaking out in defense of...

Gabrielle union is vocal for wade and the team as well. This is not something to diss ayesha for

Gabrielle was a celeb on her own, Ayesha is a failed actor so piggy backs off her husband to obtain her celebrity status. The minute they're aren't a championship team anymore it's going to be real bad :smh:
I will be driving that slander bus when the day comes. :pimp:

Exaggerating. She actually loves the game, not just her husband (or just her husbands money) so she speaks out like any other fan. The difference is, unlike us, everyone knows who she is. It also helps her case that she personally knows the person she is speaking out in defense of...

Gabrielle union is vocal for wade and the team as well. This is not something to diss ayesha for

Gabrielle was a celeb on her own, Ayesha is a failed actor so piggy backs off her husband to obtain her celebrity status. The minute they're aren't a championship team anymore it's going to be real bad :smh:

the dubs gonna break the celtic's record for most consecutive championships b. you're gonna be waiting awfully long.

Bruh they called a tech on Scottie for doing the same thing to Ewing B stop it. Then to have this man step over you and put his sacks on your person sweet Jesus. LeBron received a tech. Draymond should have received a tech as well considering how disrespectful the act was. I don't care what Draymond did in the past he was justified for his actions this time. The league is a joke. This just fuels conspiracy theories.

the dubs gonna break the celtic's record for most consecutive championships b. you're gonna be waiting awfully long.
Nah I don't think so. Papi Durant gonna take them out next year. :pimp:

Draymond is a solid all around player but would he take the Cavs to the Finals if you swapped them?

The Cleveland Cavaliers would play harder and more cohesive for Yukmouth Green than they are for the Snitch. I do believe they make the Finals in the East if you make the swap.

Is that your honest opinion or is that hate? I don't think Cleveland makes the ECF with Green but we'll never know.

Bruh they called a tech on Scottie for doing the same thing to Ewing B stop it. Then to have this man step over you and put his sacks on your person sweet Jesus. LeBron received a tech. Draymond should have received a tech as well considering how disrespectful the act was. I don't care what Draymond did in the past he was justified for his actions this time. The league is a joke. This just fuels conspiracy theories.

Even if bron receives a tech, he's still playing in game 5.

Is that really what y'all wanted? For bron to get a tech too? :rofl:

Wasn't there a little altercation before the nut shot? Wasn't it at the other end they got a little tangled up or some ****?

Dudes even going at the wives now.

Gisele Bündchen has thrown Brady's teammates under the bus [emoji]128652[/emoji], I don't want to hear it.

Nah I don't think so. Papi Durant gonna take them out next year. :pimp:

how is he gonna take out the team that he's gonna off the bench for? like he's gonna throw games like manu in 2013?

Who's justifying him "snitching"... The man punched him in the nuts after being told countless times not too and he decides to do it anyways and he gets suspended due to past transgressions. His team needs him tonight to close out the Cavs and he decides to do this nonsense. Dude should of just took the L to get the W tonight. I'm sure him being apart of the win tonight would be enough retaliation towards bron.

Nuts... On your head. A real life call of duty teabag. You would just take it and "get him back" by winning the next game? I'm not going to go further because it'll turn into a personal attack lol. All I will say is that I hope as a man, you don't make decisions like that in real life
It's the finals. I would support draymonds actions during the regular season but you got too much to lose by doing this in the finals. :smh:

1 game suspension >>>>>>> Going on w/ life w/ you and millions knowing you allowed another man to scrape his sweaty balls over your head and you did nothing.
1 game suspension in the FINALS on the verge of winning a CHAMPIONSHIP in an ELIMINATION GAME. :rofl:

I give up. I can't believe a nutcheck is this important to y'all. Even the way draymond went about defending his manhood is *****made. He could of easily squared up with bron but he decides to swing for another mans groin.

You sayin it like they're the ones on the verge of losing tonight :lol: Dray tried to retaliate on the sly but it didn't work because Lebbywinks went into the press conference w/ a black veil over his face talking about the injustice he just endured :lol:

We should've known Bron Bron was capable of this magnitude of **** boydum once he was kept bringing up Dion Waiters not being at workouts.

Wasn't there a little altercation before the nut shot? Wasn't it at the other end they got a little tangled up or some ****?

Yea, it was either before or after the double tech where Dray went for a rebound and LeBron arm barred him intentionally, then Lebby got into it w/ Steph. If it was Dray committing all these acts he would've been ejected.

Wait. Wasn't this the same f*boy who complained about Mosgov's screens a couple days ago? 

It's good homie... Do you. I'm gonna leave you alone now.

I do wanna thank your squad in advance for giving us KD next season tho...

I must admit... Easy Money Sniper do look tough in that Dubs jersey.
pimp.gif
this happened in 2k and the warriors are hella tough to beat now
That's why you gotta go to the best teams. Went straight to the Thunder broke 72-10 twice and went back to back with me KD and Russ all averaging 20+ pts per game and me and Russ copping MVPs 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom