The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ppl was slandering Sager last night?!
sick.gif

Dude came thru with that fire last night. I need to know where he be copping them suits at lol

On some real stuff tho, Sager an inspiration. To see what he going thru & he still comes out there and does his job with a smile while getting respect from EVERYONE. I wish i had that kinda positive approach forreal
Yeah, trying to be internet funny and ****. Truth be told, his jacket was fire.

if lebron scores 40 and the cavs lose, does the nba give him the mvp like they did jerry west :nerd:

When I read people write this **** is WWE ish , I usually dismiss it because I'm like no way, but how in the hell did the media rope Savannah into this? Not even how, but why? That woman hadn't said a damn word all series, so let her live, if people have grief about what Ayesha said, handle that between her and whomever has a problem. They making this **** bigger than it needs to be.

When I read people write this **** is WWE ish , I usually dismiss it because I'm like no way, but how in the hell did the media rope Savannah into this? Not even how, but why? That woman hadn't said a damn word all series, so let her live, if people have grief about what Ayesha said, handle that between her and whomever has a problem. They making this **** bigger than it needs to be.

sensationalism sells...especially on ESPN

At this point win or lose Cavs fans have to be so proud of this team. Such a great response to being down. Cleveland taking 7, the city burns all night

GS has the worst body language of any championship team I can remover. It's unlikeable to the average fan

Steve Kerr and Steph both fined 25 racks for running that top lip and throwing mouthpiece

Last edited:
I don't get where this argument for giving players the Finals MVP while they lose is coming from.

**** makes 0 sense at all and only happened in the 1st year of the award.

If GSW wins, Bron shouldn't get MVP, it's that simple.

What do you guys think about Curry throwing the mouth piece, how do you feel if he would have thrown it to someone with a different mentality and tried to retaliate on it ?

Dudes in here defending Currys wife's actions? Its fixed because they lost the game? So it wasn't "fixed" when GS came back from 3-1 down vs OKC or when GS gets away with illegal screens for 2 years straight. SAS was right. Her actions reflect on Curry and come off as a sore loser. She wants to cast the league in a bad light. The same league that made her family rich and has given her the platform to make money and gain fame. FOH with defending that woman. Brent Grimes type dudes who has no control over their women. Ha ha ha

if lebron scores 40 and the cavs lose, does the nba give him the mvp like they did jerry west :nerd:

Not giving Lebron the MVP after 2 b2b 41 pt. games with all the rebounds and assists would be a travesty. Even if GS wins, he is the undisputable finals MVP.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about Curry throwing the mouth piece, how do you feel if he would have thrown it to someone with a different mentality and tried to retaliate on it ?

retaliate? let's be real, aint no one sitting in the front row of an NBA finals game is about that life. their income bracket won't allow for it.

I had warriors in 7 last series and warriors in 7 this series but my heart says the cavs are winning Sunday. So does my head for the most part. Too much momentum, iggy hurt, bogut out, more pressure with 73 win season, barnes can't shoot, those terrible passes.

Teams just straight up look like they switched places. No ball movememt whatsoever on the warriors.

The consensus is not a big deal. If Lebron would've did it NT/ Media would eat him alive

Thats true, but for instance if he would have thrown it at a rapper ? 

Like who, 2 Chainz who was front row last game?

Tity Boi would have laffed that schit off

Lil Wayne too

Bcuz they would have understood if they really watched the game

Last edited:
retaliate? let's be real, aint no one sitting in the front row of an NBA finals game is about that life. their income bracket won't allow for it.
Right. He hit the son of one of the Cavs owners. That dude got old money.

MVP= Most Valuable Player, not best player on the winning team. It should go to the player with the best performances throughout the finals. Handing it to Curry would be a travesty especially after the ejection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom