The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

I turn it off after the players intro. Been doing it for years.

People gonna complain regardless.

Can speculate on how many shots were taken and attempts made but even if alladem dunks were missed it’d STILL be a better product.

Looked like a sesh to tryout new things so yea I’m expecting a few misses outside of this hilite reel :rolleyes

I think the NBA is just the sport people love to complain about. Even when things are good people complain (myself included).

As long as they show up for the post season it's all good.

People have no qualms with blasting Zion and Hardenfor their weight but be humble and a mumble in the jungle when it comes to fat *** Luka. They actually give him extra props for being unathletic and slow.

... interesting 🤔

Probably cuz Luka's played at least 65 games every year with no major injuries and he's living up to his potential and been deep in the playoffs. :lol:

images (19).jpeg

I have THE solution for the all star game;

Before the all star game, Adam Silver goes out to center court, and gathers all the players and delivers a speech.

He tells all the players;

"What made Larry Bird, Kobe Bryant, Bill Russel Michael Jordan, legends?"
"What quality did they all possess?"

QEFlLK.gif

...ruthless...AGGRESSION. cut to a slick video montage of Kobe highlights, quotes, scowling faces ect.

He announces, there will no longer be an all star game MVP award. there will now be, the "Mamba Mentality Trophy"
Awarded to the player that most exemplifies...ruthless...AGGRESSION.

along with briefcase of 1 million dollars in cash.

and there will be a second trophy awarded. It's the "Shaqtin a Fool Trophy"
awarded to the player that shows the least competitiveness.

Adam Silver ends his speech with;

Who among you wants to become a superstar? Who among you is the next legend????!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom