The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

Maybe not 50 but I could see Bron finishing out his career on another team’s bench w/ at least Bryce next to him ‘round 46.

If he’s so humble which I’d love to see.

Nah, Bron would retire before he fall off like Udonis. He's trying to be apart of an ownership group (if not outright) he ain't gon sit around 5+ years on the bench wasting time collecting vet mins when he could be making other moves.

anyone picking the rings over money is either insane or lying
I'm taking the rings. After a certain point, how much money do I need? The experience of winning a championship 7 times definitely makes up the difference to me. And it's not like Horry was some obscure bench rider who got lucky. I'd definitely take his career. I'll admit to being insane so you know I'm not lying.

I'm taking the rings. After a certain point, how much money do I need? The experience of winning a championship 7 times definitely makes up the difference to me. And it's not like Horry was some obscure bench rider who got lucky. I'd definitely take his career. I'll admit to being insane so you know I'm not lying.

You can rings on Ebay cheap .

I'm taking the money. $300mm and $50mm are world's apart. $300mm and $100mm are still world's apart.
I'm already surviving with the money I got, I can definitely survive on 50 mil.
After that, I'm taking the experience of winning over anything else. Why else play?

Nah, Bron would retire before he fall off like Udonis. He's trying to be apart of an ownership group (if not outright) he ain't gon sit around 5+ years on the bench wasting time collecting vet mins when he could be making other moves.
And we all know he serious bout his stats…Limited mins and sitting on the bench won’t look good for the record books :lol:

Back
Top Bottom