The Official NBA Season Thread: Germany, Serbia, France, USA All Advance

From 91-01(his prime) Mitch Richmond played for the Kings and Wizards... He played in the playoffs once. Y'all said Rudy isn't a Hall of famer because most of his production comes in the regular season... Now I ask, why does that logic not apply to Mitch? He was a career loser who accumulated stats and accolades in the regular season. But let me guess, that's different right?

Remember y'all tagged me in this, not the other way around.
RcqfIGL.png

Mitch is literally the most disrespected HOFer tho. That’s the player people point to when they say they let anyone in :lol:
Not even trying to be funny but I literally thought I was one of the only people who feels like that about Mitch.... I didn't know that was the consensus. I agree tho, since Mitch got in, the NBA Hall of Fame has been a joke.

It’s actually crazy how badly the Canadian backcourt played between sga, murray, Nembhard, brooks and Dort. France went small so in theory Canada should’ve excelled but they got out physicaled like a MF.

They should add a "Good Stats, Bad Team" section of the Hall of Fame. Mitch would be in the starting five. He and Shareef Abdur Raheem can fight for buckets.

Back
Top Bottom