The Official NBA Season Thread: Greece-Germany at 5:30 | Serbia-Australia at 8:30 | Canada-France at 12 | USA-Brazil at 3:30

“ils ne nous aiment pas”

IMG_0072.jpeg

Good luck.

I mean, it hasn’t been signed yet, no?

He hasn’t looked good in a minute, can’t stay healthy, they have a chance to move off him and reconfigure around Jokic, this basically ties them to a core that as currently constructed doesn’t have the juice anymore.

Not sure why they wouldn’t wait until the offseason when they can still theoretically pay him more than other teams.

He hasn’t looked good in a minute, can’t stay healthy, they have a chance to move off him and reconfigure around Jokic, this basically ties them to a core that as currently constructed doesn’t have the juice anymore.

Not sure why they wouldn’t wait until the offseason when they can still theoretically pay him more than other teams.

murray gotta shape up before he loses his spot to rust

I would definitely want to put it off for another season if I were the Nuggets. But they didn't even negotiate the first time around for Murray or MPJ when those were not no-brainers.

I think they did a similar thing with Cancar this summer. Let him play for his national team, then when the team got finished he signed. Murray probably not happy he didn't have an extension signed before playing in the Olympics.

KCP said they were exhausted and Murray looks like he hadn’t touched a ball since Minny G7… which ended an subpar playoff run for him individually.

He probably should’ve sat this run out but we’ll see how Calvin Booth plays this now.

Back
Top Bottom