The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I had ZERO idea SGA was taking so few threes this year. Embiid and Giannis attempt more 3's than him.

Makes him being a guard averaging 30 even more ridiculous.
Its crazy because hes still league average or slightly above at them and this year just flat decided not to take any. And he alresdy plays in hard mode leading the league in drives despite with no spacing due to having no shooting around him

He’s over 90% from the ft line this yr tho plus the volume

An article of the defensive potential from a versatility standpoint of Jalen Willams, JDubb Santa Clara

Its not necessarily a good thing that he’s asked to though I wish we would just sign some competent big bodies but everything gets dismissed off as meh this a tank yr anyways

still thinking about 70 year old bron doing that reverse windmill yesterday

D7FF671F-D10D-4F32-9A9C-A62AF7C41A31.jpeg
Is that a long strand of grey hair by his bald spot👀

Y'all out here letting dudes "accidentally" hit you in the face with basketballs during heated arguments!? :lol: I'll say it is consistent with people saying Poole got snuck ..

He probably shouldn't have put hands on the kid but I understand. Some of these 17-19 year olds like to "troll" thinking nothing is gonna happen.

No Shai Gilgeous Alexander tonight, take the over of Boston by 50. Easy. Poku and JRE still out, Jaylin Williams likely to start.

I guess Dort, KWilliams, Wiggins, and even Bazley are plus wing defenders but still I dont see where even 90 pts comes from

Back
Top Bottom