The Official NBA Season Thread

Knick fans make Randle out to be the big problem, but think it would be fairly easy to move off his contract.

Barrett is worse by every metric and don’t think any team would even consider taking him.

Here’s the percentages you conveniently left out:

1976E3A5-EA59-49DB-B394-2AE650825E67.jpeg

Not sure how accurate these numbers are but Steph Curry shooting 42.6/32.5 at staples is crazy. It’s even crazier cuz we’ve sucked for a majority of the time he’s been good.

In two games at the CRYPT

21/51 (41%)
7/24 (29%)

He shot less then he normally averages at crypto (his worst shooting percentage against any team or any visiting arena)

CONCRETE. EVIDENCE.

Your Goat was getting hunted by the 11th man on the Lakers Roster in the most important game of their season...... you have other things to worry about my guy :lol:
He was getting hunted. Bold strategy that worked. This is the kind of slander I’m cool with.

Saying Barkley or Pippen is better. Or using front runner soccer mom arguments. Nah we should be better than that. We men

He was getting hunted. Bold strategy that worked. This is the kind of slander I’m cool with.

Saying Barkley or Pippen is better. Or using front runner soccer mom arguments. Nah we should be better than that. We men

6 rings sidekick > 4 rings sidekick. Where's the lie? Lonnie not doing Scottie like that.

There is no bounds to how far imma take this.

Steph has no one to blame but himself for no longer being top 10, all he had to do was not throw the ball over his head.

ad best defensive player in the world.
On his Hakeem/Duncan ****.

Forced the defending champs to change their lineup THREE times in FOUR games.

That’s 8/11 postseason games that he’s been a DOMINANT 2 way player.

He’s had 3 bad offensive games in the playoffs and that’s all you hear about :rofl: :smh:

This was his stats before the game.

GIVE HIM HIS RESPECT.

I guess I don’t see the joke here. That has happened to most teams that make the make the championship since 2010 when their stars leave or age except for the Heat. Dallas and Dirk, San Antonio and Big 3/Kawhi, OKC and KD/Russ, Cleveland and LeBron, somewhat Toronto and Kawhi.

It is normal :lol:

So 37 year old Ray Allen was the same caliber of player as Kevin Durant, or Klay Thompson in 2017 and 2018?

Just making sure you want to stand on this.

I forgot about Kyries shot too. That saved another chip for Bron.

What about Bron forming a super team with hall of famers Wade and Bosh in their prime? We’re gonna forget about that too?

We can nit pick both players. They both have flaws on their resume.

Every top 10 player in discussion has had significant help from their teammates in order to even enter the conversation. We ain’t doing this either this morning.

I am old enough to remember the times when a guy who averaged 25ppg & ran the offense of a team that THREEPEATED, was told he had to "prove" himself w/o help from another generational star

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom