The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

1683659107301.png

I can't lie, I hated the Harden's in the first impression, but it grew on me and the performance reviews are excellent. I may need to cop them as my next hoop shoe.

2x block leader
2x 1st Team All-Defense
1x All-Star
1x DPOY

23 years old. keep building Trip :pimp:

Good to see Dillon get love on the 2nd team. He had an argument last year as well, but finally made one deservingly. Surprised not to see McDaniels on the list, though.

JJJ and Mobley will be in this conversation for years to come. Mobley is the key to the Cavs success next year and I hope he learns to put it together offensively.

Is it because White took a leap? Or has Marcus slip?
Both.

Smart was very noticeably worse compared to last season. Not sure whether it was injuries or what.

White was an animal defensively. Think he led all guards in blocks. Felt like he was getting his hands on everything all year long.

Both.

Smart was very noticeably worse compared to last season. Not sure whether it was injuries or what.

White was an animal defensively. Think he led all guards in blocks. Felt like he was getting his hands on everything all year long.

Well then...keep White away from Harden. lol

Both.

Gonna repeat this for the 17th time- how you ended up with not only white but brogdon is wild

Celts and lakers just coming up on quality nonchalantly

Props again to Lonnie, not just for last night but overall a solid season for the Lakers.

I recall reading about how he was sexually abused as a child and that growing his hair was a part of his process for dealing with that.

Hopefully he's this season's Malik Monk and can secure himself a bag from the Lakers or elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom