The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Little kid in jail against Giannis.

3ADF4DD5-1403-4DDE-A68D-963CA3280A5C.gif

LOL vs. Giannis :lol: That's Hasbulla btw, a 20 year old, who's become quite the internet sensation.

Why they gotta do us May babies like that? Hasbulla vs. Ice Trey for me, probably the smallest size discrepancy... nonetheless dead!

According to google, South Carolina and Tennessee are open cary states.

tbh Ja really should just do an interview with Killer Miker or Jason Whitlock
and say

"I live in an open carry state, with a vibrant gun culture and a long history of lawful black gun ownership"
"I open carry handguns as is my constitutional right, cry more libs ect ect"

gotta think he'd be even more popular in Tennessee, hed get the whole state behind him.
He’s black with dreads and listens to rap music. He’s not getting any 2A grace.

He’s black with dreads and listens to rap music. He’s not getting any 2A grace.

so if anything pivot to the racism argument.

"How come when a black person excersis his 2A rights, it causes a huge media controversy,"
"i've committed no crimes, im a lawful black gun owner, is it just th dreads and rap music that makes people uncomfortable?"

"If Austin Reves was chilling in Arkansas, hanging with his boys and a couple AR-15's I bet no one would have a problem."

Last edited:
They really putting the flame out for the Warriors on Poole's shoulders?

Monty firing was expected, especially hearing owner wasn't really a fan.

so if anything picot to the racism argument.

"How come when a black person excersis his 2A rights, it causes a huge media controversy,"
"i've committed no crimes, im a lawful black gun owner, is it just th dreads and rap music that makes people uncomfortable?"

"If Austin Reves was chilling in Arkansas, hanging with his boys and a couple AR-15's I bet no one would have a problem."
Nope. They’ll say he’s a role model. Kids watch. Chicago.

But for real though he did fight that kid and was paying hush money. Allegedly. And the beam was out on the pacers bus. We just saw a beam. Like he’s not getting any grace. He ain’t wearing mossy oak in these IGs

smh Ja is an American citizen with inalienable rights like the right to bear arms.

@aepps20 the libs tryna persecute Ja for being a real American. :smh:
It is his right but clearly the optics are not what the league wants on display. Ja bout to be the new Iverson where they create new rules to scrub out his image. Plus him learning nothing from the previous suspension.

Back
Top Bottom