The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

In today's NBA Monty would have been fired by most teams in the Suns situation

It is not some out of left field thing he got clipped.

KD and Book were probably given the chance to protest the firing and they didn't, maybe that could have saved him, but who knows

Monty is a great coach for a rebuilding young team. But his shortcomings as a coach shine through come playoff time.

I hope a team like the Piston picks him up

The Suns are a trash organization for firing Monty Williams. And I'm a Lakers fan saying this. It ain't his fault if Devin Booker can't excel in the playoffs, Kevin Durant is older with a rampant injury history since 2019, Chris Paul is an overpaid corpse stealing money and Deandre Ayton gets punked whenever he faces elite big men. Also, they don't have a bench. That team is just light in the butt.

Look at these dumb sore losers. There's a guy in the fray who looks like a lighter weight DJ Khaled with his body type. And whoever typed the caption has to be remedial.

^^^This just shows some Knicks fans are ignorant and unrealistic because they don't know 💩 about basketball. No team can win a title with Julius Randle as their cornerstone because he's only a great add-on player. The Knicks aren't a championship team as currently constructed. They actually exceeded expectations for even making it past the 1st round.

Ja Morant and his boy are too dumb to realize it's permanent like a tattoo once it's posted online even if they deleted it.

In today's NBA Monty would have been fired by most teams in the Suns situation

It is not some out of left field thing he got clipped.

KD and Book were probably given the chance to protest the firing and they didn't, maybe that could have saved him, but who knows

Monty is a great coach for a rebuilding young team. But his shortcomings as a coach shine through come playoff time.

I hope a team like the Piston picks him up
I agree 100%. He isn't the right coach for teams in win now mode. I imagine what he could've done if Denver hired him instead of Mike Malone to build things from the ground. I think the Suns targeting Coach Bud is equally bad because he is the same as Montu.

The Suns are a trash organization for firing Monty Williams. And I'm a Lakers fan saying this. It ain't his fault if Devin Booker can't excel in the playoffs, Kevin Durant is older with a rampant injury history since 2019, Chris Paul is an overpaid corpse stealing money and Deandre Ayton gets punked whenever he faces elite big men. Also, they don't have a bench. That team is just light in the butt.

Look at these dumb sore losers. There's a guy in the fray who looks like a lighter weight DJ Khaled with his body type. And whoever typed the caption has to be remedial.

^^^This just shows some Knicks fans are ignorant and unrealistic because they don't know 💩 about basketball. No team can win a title with Julius Randle as their cornerstone because he's only a great add-on player. The Knicks aren't a championship team as currently constructed. They actually exceeded expectations for even making it past the 1st round.

Ja Morant and his boy are too dumb to realize it's permanent like a tattoo once it's posted online even if they deleted it.

Post went in 7 different directions

Who are the best coaches avail?
Bud and nurse only one with chips that come to mind. You take a chance on an asst with no experience or some former hc.
You need to bring someone that the stars will respect and has winning experience

Back
Top Bottom