The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Bazley sitting at home tweeting some sexist nonsense and recording an album with Antonio Brown unsigned tho

You also forgot him posting that he “he needs a girlfriend” a grown a*** goofy and confused cat… he worried about other men but can’t even get laid :lol:

Masai had a nightmare trade deadline to offseason. total disaster.

i won't let it ruin my day, just gunna watch the encore of that Juvenile Back that *** up on the Tiny Desk

:pimp:

Finally got around to watching the whole vid.

Concert was 🔥hit with me all da nostalgias.

Forgot how much gems Juvie had in his discography.

It was GOODT! seeing Rafael Devers' pops doing his thing too.

Really liked Josh Richardson on his short stint with the Cs. Can score. Plays tough. Seems like a steal for a minimum contract.

I’m saying bro!! That deal screams rebuild - even if Dame originally said he was cool with Grant and Dray.

It’s why I don’t mind Kuz and Poole having 4 year deals in Washington. Outside of Coulibaly, they have no one who will need to be paid soon and they need to finish with high lottery odds so those deals don’t hurt them.

Portland must genuinely believe that they can be competitive in the next 5 years years with Simon/Sharpe/Scoot/Grant/Nurk and whatever they get back from a Dame trade and eventually moving off Simons/Sharpe.

Thots los2187 los2187 @pdino @noskey
Grant had a really good season, 40% from 3. He declined a 4 year extension in January, not really surprised he got a 5th year. He is also the only player they have from the CJ trade, besides rookie Kris Murray. Limited as he may be he’s the best teammate Lillard has played with besides CJ/Aldridge.

Some of these names have got taken off the board since this was tweeted but gives a general idea of the meat that’s left on the bone (pause if applicable)

Forgot about C.Wood

Back
Top Bottom