The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

ckhazx2cnt4a1.jpg

GM 🧢 time for the Knicks to do some clean up.
629BF746-B4BE-4479-A912-080A763FF2FB.jpeg

That’s a steal irl so LA is sending a pick; protections tbd.

They can bring Dubious in off the bench if they’d like. Idk how much he & AD could share the floor, tho not impossible for stretches.

LA also should have some longevity in mind. Still think Cam is worth something so I’m for it.

Evan is probably elevated to starter by szn end. Doesn’t need the ball, moves well without it, and is also the team’s best shooter.

And they shouldn’t stop there in this hypothetical tear down.
63ACC865-0EF8-44A5-AA93-AC5D2E3BEB15.jpeg

I’m actually willing to send a second rnd pick or two, despite the worst contract in the league coming back. Miami needs someone to start over the washed Lowry. This Jović kid is out the rotation?

No need to entertain the thought of Brodie doing damage in NY. Buyout that man and let him go back to Washington.

A nice🖕to the fans and org that have constantly spit on his name. Got this former MVP subbing in for who? KENDRICK NONE?!

Wiz would be in an interesting watch with Brodie, Beal & the Unicorn making a return. I’m down for anything that gets him outta that **** hi lighter uniform.

They can bring Dubious in off the bench if they’d like. Idk how much he & AD could share the floor, tho not impossible for stretches.

LA also should have some longevity in mind. Still think Cam is worth something so I’m for it.

Evan is probably elevated to starter by szn end. Doesn’t need the ball, moves well without it, and is also the team’s best shooter.

I’m actually willing to send a second rnd pick or two, despite the worst contract in the league coming back. Miami needs someone to start over the washed Lowry. This Jović kid is out the rotation?

No need to entertain the thought of Brodie doing damage in NY. Buyout that man and let him go back to Washington.

A nice🖕to the fans and org that have constantly spit on his name. Got this former MVP subbing in for who? KENDRICK NONE?!

Wiz would be in an interesting watch with Brodie, Beal & the Unicorn making a return. I’m down for anything that gets him outta that **** hi lighter uniform.
If the Knicks throw in Milwaukee’s first rounder I would do it. But then again im a ******* idiot, so that should tell you something

Imma pull back on the 2nd rounders for sure. I’ve had my breakfast. Take the Mil pick. I’m begging someone really to take Julius. Homecoming story and alladat sounds nice.

Your words, not mine sir. Every fan is going to make their trades in their favor and put some reason to it. Some are a little more absurd than others :lol:

Prior to this post

henry-vacuum.gif

As good as my Cs have looked thus far I think it still comes down to the health of Robert Williams. His availability can swing a whole series. Only reason we couldn't get it done in the finals last season was him being hobbled

Never know. They also didn't have Brogdon, an effective Hauser, Murder Kornet and better versions of the Jays and Grant. And a Derrick White who can now some how shoot threes.

They didn’t win because Tatum unfortunately had his Bron Dallas moment. Didn’t play like a star. You aren’t going to win a championship if your star doesn’t play like one. Allows an inferior team to win.
Tatum & Brown combined for 8, 9, and 10 turnovers over the last 3 games. By the end of it, GP2 had Jaylen’s moves timed, was ripping him on command :lol:

Warriors really should’ve paid the tax to keep him. Special disruptor on the ball.

Back
Top Bottom