The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Bron's being doing that all throughout his career in the NBA. guy only became successful once he went to put himself in teams with players to carry him. Wade in Miami, Kyrie in Cleveland, and AD in LaLaLand.

Get rid of young talent, bring in old guys, more importantly “his guys”. Rinse and Repeat. Dude is the Bill Parcells of the NBA

Cause they want to see Lebron fail.

THEY know who THEY are.

I don’t know if it is that folks genuinely want LeBron to fail. It’s moreso a criticism of the fans’ expectations from this current roster. For example - I’m not encouraging ducking smoke but wishing a first round matchup against Denver with this Lakers cast seems unwise. But I understand having confidence in your team even if it is irrational.

Bron's being doing that all throughout his career in the NBA. guy only became successful once he went to put himself in teams with players to carry him. Wade in Miami, Kyrie in Cleveland, and AD in LaLaLand.

Those guys were elite when they were winning championships with Bron but you know damn well they weren’t “carrying him” :lol: This comes up every time someone says something like that but no great player is winning a championship without having a top notch sidekick or supporting cast.

I’m even realizing in 2019 that Kawhi had more help than I gave him credit for. Only exception I could possibly think of is Dirk in 2011 but his supporting cast was playing like they were possessed against the Heat :lol:

Bottom line is LeBron had help like all the legends that came before him, legends he’s playing with now and legends that will play after him. It’s just the nature of the game and all team sports tbh.

Same thing Steph been doing this year :lol:

I don’t think either LeBron or Steph is really looting. As constructed, their teams need those nuclear performances to have a chance on a nightly basis. They needed 41 from Steph to beat the Wizards without Beal, man :lol:

Meanwhile Beal doesn’t appear to care about winning although that perception may just be coming from him never winning as “the guy” when he’s been putting up numbers like 26, 30+ PPG. Just empty stats IMO.

Lebron drops 40 and they decide to use other guys in the graphic in the loss. Streak continues

Lakers FO can say no to trading meaningless draft picks but can't say no to trading for Russ?

FRPs in future years when there is a good chance you will be rebuilding are hardly meaningless. You don’t see it because you only see/want what is best for LeBron. Jeanie and Rob care about the future of the franchise as a whole which includes those “meaningless draft picks”.

You weren’t there for the post-injury Kobe era, which I imagine they are trying to avoid a repeat of.

FRPs in future years when there is a good chance you will be rebuilding are hardly meaningless. You don’t see it because you only see/want what is best for LeBron. Jeanie and Rob care about the future of the franchise as a whole which includes those “meaningless draft picks”.

You weren’t there for the post-injury Kobe era, which I imagine they are trying to avoid a repeat of.

I remember those terrible Laker years. That ain got anything to do with Bron, we want to win. Trade the picks.

I would give up the Lakers winning anything in the next 30 years for Bron getting another ring.

I’d trade stressbrook for a grape elf bar right now
1674674828497.gif

Last edited:
I remember those terrible Laker years. That ain got anything to do with Bron, we want to win. Trade the picks.

I would give up the Lakers winning anything in the next 30 years for Bron getting another ring.

This is the exact disconnect I am talking about but you got it. We will see what transpires over the next two weeks.

This is the exact disconnect I am talking about but you got it. We will see what transpires over the next two weeks.

I never said it wasn't the best choice for the Lakers.

EYE don't care about the Lakers. I'm technically ALA with a temporary Visa over here rooting for the purple and gold.

I think Lebron is the best Laker of all time

Back
Top Bottom