The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

People not having phones is part of the reason Jordan's legacy is elevated the way it is now too. But that's just the advancement of the Internet and social media.
It’s one thing when Wilt was playing on tape delay or not even recorded

But ***** there’s actual video lol

People not having phones is part of the reason Jordan's legacy is elevated the way it is now too. But that's just the advancement of the Internet and social media.
Well one of the most recent things I’ve seen on here is that “Jordan never yelled at the refs and wined” while “LeBron wines to the refs and is a big baby”.

And yet I can find multiple 4 minute long video compilations on YouTube of Jordan yelling his lungs out at the refs :lol:

And he got shade for those things at the time

But he eventually beat the Pistons, the Magic got ran out the gym in 1996.

Those things shape how people view his legacy

I get that. I love Mike but he did not beat Birds Celtics. He beat the pistons after they had made 3 finals runs and wear and tear caught up. There was no Duncan spurs or warriors with 3 HOFers then 4 HOFers. The most talented team Mike beat probably was Penny and Shaq.

It's too bad Benjamin is a scrub, because there's some things to like on-court about the post-Kyrie Nets with KD. But because of the Young Socialite and probable reservations about ownership/mnagement, I can' t blame KD for wanting to leave.

Lol living for the gram yet calling those who dont dumb. Different strokes i suppose
Why's it gotta be "for the gram" tho? People just want to capture a historic/iconic moment. We in a digital era. They'll look back at that footage they recorded 20,30,40yrs from now same way we look at photos from the 80s and 90s

Kareem and Wilt beef was real :lol:

Screenshot-20230208-023457-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20230208-023540-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20230208-023621-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20230208-023807-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20230208-023820-Brave.jpg

Nah! This is crazy :lol:. I’ve never seen this quote. Wow! Wilt was big hating :rofl:

I’m dying at them talking trash to each other, all proper and in the papers lmao

That probably would have reminded you of your own ineptness at the free throw line

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom