The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Pick aside, it’s definitely not lateral. They got players that can actually complement Bron and AD.

Who knows what it leads to, but all 3 of those dudes are getting real minutes instead of just Russ.

All of this. I feel like if you think it’s a lateral move you haven’t watched or even followed the Lakers, Wolves or Knicks. No it’s not a superstar or even guarantee they get into the play-in but it makes them a better team if Bron and AD (DLo too) can stay healthy

Shaedon
merchant.png

He had to wait in the air for it too 🔥

:stoneface: :nthat:

Salt Lake strikes me as a house party type of place.

Situation would work for ME, but not sure that’s where the NBA should be having it’s ASW at :lol:
they shouldnt even have an NBA team, much less one called the Jazz.

Also Indianapolis and Cleveland got the next 2.

Bruh i thought yall was saying MICHAEL Beasley smashed ol boy moms.

images (9).jpeg

I aint even think he was still in the league.

Never even heard of Malik.

( I work ALOT and dont have cable)

they shouldnt even have an NBA team, much less one called the Jazz.

Also Indianapolis and Cleveland got the next 2.

I feel like because it is Salt Lake City and there’s likely not much to do they have a monopoly on the sports market, specifically basketball in the city. The closest NBA team would be the Suns, Kings and Vegas by a hours when they get a team.

I’m really interested to see pics from the events from Friday night and all day Saturday. Doubt they have clubs, party spaces or A1 restaurants like that so not sure where players/brands are going to host parties and events

I feel like because it is Salt Lake City and there’s likely not much to do they have a monopoly on the sports market, specifically basketball in the city. The closest NBA team would be the Suns, Kings and Vegas by a hours when they get a team.

I’m really interested to see pics from the events from Friday night and all day Saturday. Doubt they have clubs, party spaces or A1 restaurants like that so not sure where players/brands are going to host parties and events
:lol:

A8E316B5-ED58-4807-AA91-167B12775DC3.png

Back
Top Bottom